Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
Mike chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Very cute!
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
That was really cool, sweet, emotional, up and down, fun, filled with just drama lol. I love drama so I really liked this. Anyways. that's all I have to say and I hope you'll use these characters again. Maybe in a different situation but still...
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I dont get why their parents would be angry when they're not even related. Who cares if her mother is married to his father? They don't have the same biological parents at all. It looked like Caleb had a huge inner turmoil.

gulistanlik
Laney chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Good story, nice twist to it!
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Hah reminds me of a Daria episode :p

Good job however.
Eve Amare chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I like it. It is short, yes, but I think that if it was any longer or drawn out any bit, the entire story would change for the worse. It also has a subject that not many seem to grasp. Love can come from all types of people no matter what else is going on in their lives. Another thing that makes this wonderful, is the fact that it is very open ended and allows the reader to interpret what they will of it. Good Work.

As Always,

Eve
JadeKatana3 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
very cute, I loved it. Nice work!

*jAdE
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Hey this was an interesting little one-shot story. It was pretty funny. It'd also be awsome to make this into a full story. Anyway, nice job.
Lientje46 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I liked it. I laughed out loud at the end too, thinking about AAR. It kind of moved a little bit fast though, but it was still nice.
incandescente chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
i liked this. however the pacing was a little too fast. i mean like, he was shouting at her one moment cos they mustn't yet they're kissing the next moment. elaborate more on their feelings and how it changed i supposed. continue writing! (:
Far.abi chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
wow. this is too good to be a one-shot. hoping that you continue :)
ShadowFane chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow. I liked this. The story is unique in the sense that not many people tend to write about this kind of thing. Great job.

ShadowFane
Remington chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I loved it. It was short, but really good. I clicked on it because is said "Dirty Little Secrets" and I have been listening to AAR nonstop recently so I had to click it. I love the end. It made me laugh out loud, because then I defenitly knew it was AAR's song. I am gonna read your other stories also! Good Job!
perdita's kiss chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
o, this is deliciously fantastic! please please please, don't leave it as a one-shot and continue it! this is great.