Reviews for aspirations
writing-to-save-my-soul chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
i quite like this! keep it up! thanks for the review.
Karine Dragon'sheart chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Poignant and utterly enveloping. I feel as though I was the one to cause these wounds, and yet, I was the reciever as well. Thanks for the review, by the way, and yay for Gackt! _ I'm a hopeless fan.

Laters,

KD
a lonely september chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
this was such a painful poem. the reality just hits in and settles beneath your skin.
by His blood chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
i'm very sorry that i haven't reviewed this one yet - i've been behind on reading & reviewing lately. beautiful, beautiful poem as always - there's not much more i can say, because all of your writing is absolutely amazing and makes me want to cry. it's just incredibly powerful and hits so hard and it's obvious that you have talent. just amazing, beautiful, raw and painful writing that makes me feel so much even when i'm numb to everything else. i read what you wrote in your profile, and i just want to say that you have been absolutely amazing for a very long time. during the school year when everything was hell, you reviewed my writing and was always there and i want to thank you for that. even when i was having problems on fictionpress, you still reviewed and you still offered support and you don't know how grateful i am. school starts for me in four weeks - i start high school and i know things are going to get worse. but fictionpress has been an amazing place for me, and gives me support when i need it. i just want to thank you again for everything - you don't know how much you've helped. there are times when i was on the computer crying after a horrible day at school and a simple review would make me feel better. i know i'm ranting, i just want to thank you. i also want to say that i have noticed improvement in your writing over the past few months - you were always an amazing writer, but now you're just brilliant. i love your old work, and i love your new work. i'm so glad that things are getting better, but i know you're still suffering and all i can say is good luck. i wish you luck at school in two weeks and when you finally face her again - i know how hard that's going to be. but i know you have the strength and i haven't said this to anyone in a very long time but i'll be praying for you. good luck and please don't forget to come on fictionpress at least every once in a while.

stay strong,alison.
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
The last two lines are really powerful & the format is good...the verses break off nicely _
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I haven't read your stuff in forever, it seems.

I love the diction; I love the opening line; I love how easily you can put yourself in her place; I love that you used the word "aspiration" without making it sound so forced or iffy; I love it in its entirity.

Nicely handled, well formatted and Iloveyourpoetry.

* Noelle