Reviews for Sleeping With the Lights On
HeartsOfDiamonds chapter 9 . 4/20/2010
Aww. I love all your stories. They've all got that great ending that gives you the warm fuzzy feeling. Good job.
IndianPrincess chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
I've really enjoyed reading this story from the beginning to the ending and it was great so happy that they finally was able to over come all their obstacles too looking forward to see what you will have in store for us in your next story keep up the great writing.

Thanks,

IndianPrincess chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
Welcome back great update looking forward to see what happens next so please update again soon.

Thanks,

BettyBoo chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
I agree full-heartedly with Spanishfly69. I know Blue loves Hawthorne but damn she is too kind and forgiven, cant some other guy just show up and be competition so Hawthorne has to work for it?

Other than that, loving the story!
Spanishfly69 chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
Ok!

You have me HOOK... LINE... and FRIGGIN SINKER!

You HAVE TO... ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO continue this story... If you need reviews and encouragement then contact me offlist and I can give you a site where you can post this story and the ladies will LOVE giving you some feedback so you can continue...

But chica come on... Put us out of our misery (and I just read it IN ITS ENTIRETY TODAY!) and finish the story...

PS: Hawthorne is a MAJOR A$$WIPE! UGH!

He needs to come a bit better with Blue especially after all he put her thru
g chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
Finish this story please!
IndianPrincess chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
This is a great read I also enjoyed the other story too but please I hope you will finish this one and don't just let it linger so please update it soon its really gotten good and I'd surely like to see how it ends. Thanks for sharing this story with us.

Nikki chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
Please finish
Alenor chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
heya, i'm glad there's a sequel to read :) it's great so far but i'm glad she told hawthorne she wouldn't be the other woman, means she's learning. and is she in shock when she collapses in the hospital? or is there something worse wrong? can't wait for more Alenor.
Un-Lovely chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
Oh! You have to finish this i just read the prequel and this one in a few hrs...if you're not finishin git tel lme !

PLEASE :D
Miss-Simmone01 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
The story is excellent as far as plot development and has a lot of potential for future chapters. As far as the mechanics of the story go you have a few words missing and some grammatical errors but nothing too terrible going on structually. I've read the prequel to this and It was good as well this one seems to show off your maturity as a writer the transitions are much clearer in this story then in the first. I hope you continue to write this story cuz i really wanna see where you take it til the next chapter ciao!
Lissezplait chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Amzing! How is it possibble that you have no reviews! This story is ..GREAT i loved the first one and i'm loving this one. Update PLEASE! i check for your story every day, so please udate!