Reviews for august
JaNde chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
wow. I didn't really understand this, but it's GOOD. *bows* I'm used to your style again. it's quite interesting! I'm intrigued. I'll be reading more
diffident chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
It's so slow and sleepy, like the hot summer day that August is, and there are gleaming grains of dust floating through the light. It strikes me as more gorgeous every time I read it.

marie
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I like the use of time, months and season in this. "turn infinity into tomorrow-as the days pass slowly by", crawls so well along with the words. Very representative of the month and what it embodies for many people. Great write.
shutupcharlotte chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
the stale feel of august, i know it. love this poem for catching that. good job! ]
Elenive chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
This is a good poem, but for some reason, the feeling of it seems obscure. The diction is great, but I can't quite sink in to it.

Elenive
Aquafied chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
august is not my favorite month. its the month of disdain and oh tomorrows.
arcane devices chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I'll have to concur with poetic abortion here. It's a wonderful short piece. I especially enjoyed the line "turn infinity into tomorrow". I'll see you on your next update. - Arcane Devices
midnight skies are scarlet red chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Amazing. If jesus were to sing a sing (Assuming im christian, although Im not... Im just making a point) these would be the lyrics.

Beautiful, raw, elegant.
Ashes.to.Acid chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Gorgeous It gives a new twist on the changing seasons.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Beautiful; short, brisk, amazing, and just so pretty. I love so many lines in this it is hard to say if the whole thing has me spellbound.

Lovely, lovely.

* Noelle
drippingdreams chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Pretty words, beautiful images. I especially like the first stanza and the last stanza. :)
Jen calculates chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Wow, I love it. Wistful and beautiful. Great job :)