Reviews for Chris
all you need is oxygen chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
he sounds interesting, but no more quirky than an average kid.

i like the way you twist your words. and the parenthesis.

i pretty much like it all.
Sercus Kaynine chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
This sounds me when I was in elementary school. :)
Written chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
this is wonderful. I like the way you twist words around and sayings and it's just very well thought out and done. the piece, quite simply, works.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Interesting piece. Not a lot of slick to it, very straightforward characterization poem. I like the food that pops up all the way through :)
x account closed x chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
:D

I really do think that sums up my feelings on this :). Just left me smiling. The content is great and showcase your writings skills. Great job :D
Violet Marx chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
'He believed me when I told him gullible wasn't in the dictionary'.

My mom wants to know how old you are. O.o
McKenzie Drestire chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Ohmy god, how fucking halarious is your friend, i love him to bits. Loved all of this, oh my god, he can't be real...

Peace out, kenzie
Shayley Rae chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I like it. A lot. A lot a lot, actually. Kinda sounds like it could be about one of your closest friends, or a crush or something. But it's really cute, and it flows excellently.
Take The Stairs chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
This was fascinating. I like the little details, like "(it was an April issue)". The style is unusual, and flowing. Over all, really, really good.
burning in effigy chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
love this.. so cute and strange and it's different

just like how everything sort of contradicts itself, but sort of makes sense.

fantastic job!
oxytocin chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I really reaaly like this. Very abstract. Kinda random. But I love the last line. And all the lines before. My kinda poem! Good job! (And he sounds like an interesting guy :)