Reviews for Belt Loops and Support Groups
Sean McGuire chapter 11 . 8/14/2007
Omg, i just finnished it. And i LOVE IT! [aka: good plot, interesting characters, and good words.] Now YOU are a good storyteller. But what's up with the title?
Sean McGuire chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
LOL! "Chriss stiffened (in more ways than one...)." Genius! I love this story. Your a great writer.
too lazy to log in chapter 11 . 4/6/2007
Out of curiosity, what does Justin's religion have to do with... anything? And why do people keep saying things like 'He's gay? But I thought he was a Christian'? And also, since when do Christians go to church to confess? I know catholics do but that's the first time I've ever heard of a Christian doing it. That's besides the point I was trying to make though. I know a lot of Christians that are bisexual and homosexual. Christianity and sexual orientation have nothing to do with each other.

I don't get that, but I do like this story, I'm not flaming you.
alyxnic chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
::Squeal:: Again, so cute. Thats what, all of your stories Ive reviewed so far. Reviews everywhere. I hope that this gets you VERY motivated to writing, thats what Im here for. Cute story!
merrymowmow chapter 11 . 10/4/2006
I was wondering when you're going to update ' Belt Loops and Support Groups'
SerialXLain chapter 11 . 9/10/2006

xoxo
SerialXLain chapter 9 . 9/2/2006
Aw yay a happy chapter
SerialXLain chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
That asshole... Well, I'm glad he was caught.

I hope Kyle gets someone to make him happy... :sighs:
SerialXLain chapter 7 . 9/2/2006
Oh no ;-; Kyle... :sniffles:
Kizuna chapter 11 . 9/1/2006
Nice chappy! Is this story finished now? It's so very good!_
Kizuna chapter 10 . 9/1/2006
Hmm... I really don't get it... Why is it so hard for Criss to leave Justin and Donovan's house? Didn't he just move in there?

Well, anyway, except from that, really good!_
Kizuna chapter 9 . 9/1/2006
Nice chapter! I really like this story!_
x-kit-x chapter 11 . 9/1/2006
Aw I really like how this story is turning out. I'm wondering what Justin's family would say if they knew though.
Kizuna chapter 8 . 9/1/2006
I'm glad they arrested him, that bastard!_
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »