Reviews for My EMO Barbie
Kavita Najim chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Wow. I read this twice, and I'm still in awe.

I love it. I'm printing it out to hang on my wall!
Black and White Dreams chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I really love the last two stanzas. My favorite line in this is

“The worlds wasting my time with handwritten words".

This is great! Good job!

*::~Cat~::*
psychofreakette chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
your writing style is amazingly beautiful, it's very eloquent and smooth yet you have an edgy way with your word choice. seriously just beautiful.

~alyson
emeraude-irlandais chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
The title was definitely intriguing! Some of the phrasing is difficult to say, but the overall cynicism and rejection is portrayed well, and with some fresh attitude to keep it from getting stale. I must say, though, the reason I'm reviewing is your profile. It made me laugh and feel understanding and a variation of connection. That's your poetry, as well. With phrasing such as "'Hello Kitty', says her sweater, and thereofre.../so says I as her dark shady glasses block out/her deep green, malevolent...", you go from charmingly adorable to observant and just the right shade of off color to keep the reader interested.

I also like that you're not afraid to use some damn adjectives. I'm big on adjectives, and hate this new fangled concept of 'less is more'. :) You've choked me with imagery. Yay. I want to read more by you, definitely. ~bella~
Kelsey chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
wow. i really liked this one a lot. i love the last two stanzas. something about the word choice and the way you describe her i love it. awesome job.
white to gray chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
My favorite line: "My only hope is thatthe key to her heart doesn’t choke her."

*claps* Summary caught my eye, and I had to peek. Love this. The idea is wonderful, along with your style.

My compliments.