Reviews for Alienation
allancaldera chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
It was really sweet I am happy Malin is going to be cured and that he and Renee could finally be together.
angielala32 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was soooo sweet! I loved it! :D
1986 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I like this story, even if i think that the true story is just beginning
EdgeofFear chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
*le sigh*
This gets better everytime I read it, I swear. This has to be my third-maybe fourth- time reading it. Not back to back, of course. Over time. And it just makes me so happy! :) Thank you for giving this wonderful piece to the world.
R.P. Ann chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
D'awww I loved it! There isn't much to say about this one, I just loved it :D And damn, Malin is just how I like my boys. Red heads with beautiful green eyes ((heart)). Just like Tanner Patrick Howe ((heart)). You are awesome.
Faux Reves chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
You are, without a doubt, my faveourite slash writer of all time. I beg of you, please return to this site and lavish us with your wonderful art of storytelling once again. I beg of you!
Sister Kitty chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Aw, this was so very very good!

You write very well and I loved the story!

Sister Kitty
YukinoKara chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Nice oneshot! I couldn't stop reading it until I had finished. I really like the characters (except Becky and Vera), they're really likeable!

I really enjoyed reading this! The idea of grey skin is interesting, to say the least. You did a great job with it!

YukinoKara
mintyfish chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
ha ha...he's gay Candide. Sort of abrupt, and not really realistic, but if you were going for allegory that's okay. 's cute.
HazeleyedHoney chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Cute story! The best part was when Becky got chlamydia. lol Your summery is misleading though 'cause Renee wasn't an ACTUAL alien. I was looking forward to that. I thought it would be funny. But a human that's grey, that is different. I'm not sure I got the political point to this story, but I have a feeling that that not getting it was the point. At least by what your notes at the top said. As ever I am always looking forward to your future stories. Keep it up. Your stories are so unique, I'm starting to think that YOU might be the alien. o.0
KeitarosKeroNeko chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
“…he wasn’t entirely sure how his mother would react to his dragging an ill homeless boy through the door and asking to keep him (after all, when he did that with a perfectly healthy puppy a few years ago, his mother had flipped out).” Aw so cute! - I don’t know why…maybe because Malin’s being compared to a puppy, but…I just have the immense urge to coo like the fangirl that I am . Oh, great character names by the way. Their names are so cool…I’m jealous…hm Malin and Miranda…hmm, doesn’t sound too bad! :D Heheh, too bad we’re batting for the same team (never mind that he’s fictional).

Your characters are always so loveable .

Miranda
frolic-horror chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I printed this story to read it in the morning on my way to work, but I found myself cutting lunch break short to find a quiet place to finish reading it.

I assume it doesn't have many reviews because it's an oneshot and most go for multi-chapter stories, but it definitely deserves more attention. You're an awesome writer. The characters are fascinating, the storyline is simple, yet deep and complex. Love it.
CrimsonLilly chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
HI! I really loved it!Its so refreshing...Ah...Renee...I love that see no evil-hear no evil-speak no evil attitude of his!

I read 'The history of Southbrook Academy'-just never reviewed it-and loved it,of course.

But,I might like this even now,at till I read 'Mascara'

OK,I'm off to read it...The tab with it is waiting patiently :)
Chasmodai Blue chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I read this a long time ago (and many times since then) but I never reviewed.

This is very possibly my favorite one-shot on fictionpress, if not my favorite piece of writing. It was cute. It was angsty. It had a realist named Mr. Thrifty. And political agenda (which was? You should tell me, I'm apparently not able to figure it out. Or if not unable, just unmotivated.)

Either way, you're my hero.
Cattails chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
That was really good! Lots of drama and fluffiness...I wasn't sure if it was going to be a happy or sad ending, so that kept things interesting. I really liked the characters, too, plus their contrasting philosophies. It was a lot of fun to read!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »