Reviews for ラブストーリー A Love Story
Aluminum Tinkerbell chapter 11 . 10/27/2006
"Rina (thinking): Why does he have such a big reaction?"

Kay, so, someone's charging at his crush with a knife. He's going to freak out. I'd freak out and reacte that no matter WHo a crazy guy with a knife was charging at.
Torn and Tattered chapter 11 . 10/24/2006
Err…. Weird dude charging…. Typical reaction… RUN! Lance, poor Lance. Um, -watery eyes- you had to hurt him eh?

*TAD*
Torn and Tattered chapter 10 . 10/12/2006
nice, finally she was late. you hinted that earlier... so this is the last chapter. i'm sorry that i have to go... but anyway, nice chapter, and it was longer!

Torn and Tattered chapter 9 . 10/12/2006
finally a clip completely about Shinru and Ray... it's so cute. -nods- good chapter

Torn and Tattered chapter 8 . 10/12/2006
wow, that's was pretty eventful. next chap it is great, though short, chapter

Torn and Tattered chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
so let's see... okay... this is the first story i've ever seen with a resolution to a conflict like this without a cliffe... great chapter

Torn and Tattered chapter 6 . 10/12/2006
Rina, lance... little vortex... don't you love my review...? come one, i don't have much to say. it was a really sweet chapter.

Torn and Tattered chapter 5 . 10/12/2006
poor Shinru... Ray... wow

keep going!

Torn and Tattered chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
a little more depth and description of the events that happen would be nice, a little insight on what happens... yep, otherwise, i love it

Torn and Tattered chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
I was holding it so tightly near my heart, I’m so glad...I’m not going to lose it again

I put it away in a safe place

I loved it...

and the next second it was like... whoa...A TEST!

Torn and Tattered chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
interesting, with the script like acting out... very interesting.

Torn and Tattered chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
interesting, nice foreshadowing
xx raincharm fetish xx chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
oh, I love your characters! Great job! D
FaithMemory chapter 8 . 8/20/2006
I love Chapter 8 well not only chapter 8... i love all of your chapters!Well, one more thing...This looks like a script like a play... well... you should place this on the PLAY corner...Anyway... I LOVE IT!

Keep it up!
Aisucold chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I like the first chapter! very good!