Reviews for Jew
hero.in.a.million.pages chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
i respect your opinion. I do. :) its just that as i read your poem, i couldnt help but notice that you must not know anything of religion. perhaps you are angry at christianity. i'm not judging you, but i am asking you to look at all the wonderful things that christianity has done. I'm catholic and i go to a catholic school. its a beautiful religion, it really is. it juist kind of saddens me to think that you feel the way you feel towards other people. the church does so many good things for people. they gave my cousin, who is an orphan, a full scholarship to a wonderful school, and gave her love and respect. i get the whole, "stick it to the man" thing, but before you say something negative and false about people, try to think about how they would feel. on the other hand, this poem is nicely written. :)
savor those enticing dreams chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I don't know where you stand on Christianity, but the last line of this one hits home.
Utah Dynamo chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
my thoughts exactly if you kill jews your killing jesus. i'v never had any reason to hate jews in my life i'v always loved them i also love muslims too and blacks and native american's

, asians and mexicans.
You Know Who chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
True very true
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Wow. Another powerful poem. Love it.
Relampago chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I found two typos you should edit:

rather then fact (should be than, then is time based, than is comparison based)

with each new Jew you kill

your just killing Jesus all over again.

your should be you're

Is this a response to the crusades? Nazis? Middle East conflicts? I wasn't quite sure when I was reading it.
FIREBRAVE chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I'm a Christian-I don't dislike Jews. God says that they are is chosen people. Keep writing.

God bless,

FIREBRAVE
Ayx chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Great piece. And you are so right, profound words.

Ayx
LustfulOrcs chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
This was very impressive. Personally I'm all for live and let live, but then again your poem is about those who do not. I like your use of symbols which then are overturned to yield their darker side. One of the very best poems I've read here so far.
lyricalprose chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
You are such an amazing writer. I love it when you are angry, so much emotion flows and deliberates. You're still my favorite of all favorites.
ctk86876 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Another great poem, I just have to say that as a Catholic reading this, in a world where almost all of the people I know who are Christian claim to support Isreal, but somehow still seem to have this hate for Jews, its important to remind them that Jesus is a Jew. And that not only that, but hate is wrong in any form if what you're claiming to follow is true.

Like I said, very well written. One thing I wonder about, and let me just say, I am no expert on poetry, don't really know it that well, but why are certain parts in pararenthesis?
greenGalilee chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Wow. I sat frozen for a few minutes after reading this. It's bursting with the mind and soul of centuries, all coming out in a few mouthfuls. You have a way with simple words of power.

"The Christ Machiavellian" is just brilliant. And the ending shocks you out of thought. The world is receiving your message, and many of us think the same.

Thanks for writing this. I don't think I will ever forget reading it.
Broken Waiting Angel chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
*speechless and in awe*

You have an amazing way with words. It's like your painting... but not. hehe, that probably made no sense _

Love your work!
psychedelicangel chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Wow. Just, no words to describe except for... wow. All the more power to you; I'm Jewish but not very religious, and I agree with every single word in this poem. Amazing.
Felicia Danielle chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I am a Christian. Denomination: Lutheran. My best friend is jewish, her name is Emily and she was even the Cantar at her temple for some time. I go to her youth meetings on Mondays and I attend the friday night services sometimes. In return, she has helped out at my church with Vacation Bible School and even vists my youth gorup on occasion. She lets me listen to Relient K and I go to Jewish Rallies with her. Not all Christians are hateful. I completely respect Judaism and I love it because it's the root, the base, the foundation of my religion. Jesus himself was a Jew and even proclaims that the Jews are his "chosen people". I'm sorry for what you have had to go through. Any one who would ever subject hate onto you for your beliefs are truly in the wrong themselves and are not true Christians. You did an amazing job at expressing yourself in this poem. Amazing. Very hurtful but it expresses your pain which is beautiful. Good job...ps- I also love matzah. :p
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »