Reviews for Are Echoes Heard in Hell?
MagicWriter446 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I like the ideas but its a bit confusing with the names and the voice and stuff
Scooz chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Oh! Me likes. While the intro kind of dived head first into the story, it's an interesting start. I like how you have developed this world so far and I love the lullaby at the end, though, I just want to say one thing about it:

“One born of sun and of night,

Will start or end the fatal fight.

When an angel and demon join as one,

Their child’s fate will be done.

Created to destroy or save,

Secured by power they gave.

Given this task by only her birth,

Her choices now show others worth.”

The 'Secured by power they gave.' line...I think if it was 'Secured by power that they gave.' it would sound a bit better. Just a personal opinion, it's your story.

Either way, I like it. It seems like you haven't updated it since you posted it last year, but I think it would be a really good story if you continued it. Hope you pick it back up.
Torn and Tattered chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
ooh this is so good! i loved it! i remember you telling me about it over the summer at that sleepover but i never got to reveiwing it till now... i loved it! *fav stories*-Phoenix
Mr.BoJangle chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Amazingly creative. Truly original, and captivating. My mind begs for continuation.
C. Fitzsimmons chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Interesting world you're setting up here. I like the spells. Some more lead-up to the story would help. As it is, the reader's pretty much plunged directly into the action without knowing any of the world and characters. Good start otherwise.