Reviews for I Should Tell You
frannyfry chapter 25 . 1/27
Loved it! Thanks for the escape!
lovevictim chapter 25 . 7/29/2012
I enjoyed the story up until the end, I'll be honest the end ruined the whole story for me - it was like you were rushing to finish it off. What I hated the most about the ending was that you had Johnathon cheat on Eris, yes sure he didn't sleep with Kayla/Jerrica whatever her name is, but kissing is still cheating and he also had the full intention to sleep with her - and instead of going more into that, you just had him pretend as if nothing happened, cheating is a big deal! and I personally dislike how you brushed that off as nothing and had the main lead live happily ever after, it was so freaking unreal. You could have went more into that, had him tell Eris the truth, then show if Eris forgive's him not - I mean you showed her getting so angry at him for a break-up and even pissed of at the fact that he had a girlfriend during their break-up, but you don't even mention the cheating on this? I just don't get it - If you didn't want to mention it, you shouldn't have added that scene - that whole scene just put me completely off, and I stopped rooting for Johnathon then and there, because from my POV he cheated and didn't have the audacity to tell Eris about it, It just shows that Johnathon isn't trustworthy!

Anyways, going off that - Another thing I didn't like was that you kept mentioning that Johnathon want's to be with his daughter, wants a family - but never once did you show him bonding with Chloe throughout the story, in fact Chloe was hardly there when she should have been the third main character. That could have been something sweet to read as well.

Lastly Caleb and Kayla/Jerrica whatever her name is you could have had them more in the story - and seriously the way things ended for them at the end was ... meh, that is the nicest way I can say it. they could have been amazing villain's, but you downplayed them .. you didn't really use them to the full potential.

I am sorry if you think I was sounding rude or anything that wasn't my intention, but I honestly think this story could have been a good read, you had a good concept but in my opinion you rushed it, and added stuff that felt incomplete.
Da-zGreen chapter 25 . 8/7/2010
hahah. Good old Taryn. She is really funny. I love this awesome story! So Trayn is prego right? lol. And what about Eris is she pregnant?. Anyways, love the story. Can't wait to read more of yourS! Thanks so much for the fun!
gwen chapter 25 . 8/1/2010
Great story!
Novocaine for the Soul chapter 24 . 7/16/2010
whew finally got all caught up. Caleb is definitely mad but at least Jonathan got there in time.
PeterMoore chapter 23 . 4/13/2010
i hope jonathan gets there in time!
to fall or to jump chapter 9 . 2/13/2010
HAHA! I love it! I hope Caleb goes down! ANd that Eris doesn't do anything stupid with him! I love this story. It's really good!
John c Reilly chapter 21 . 1/31/2010
Thank you for the shout out. But it's Caleb is a dick... There is no "such"... That freaky little bastard
under the milky way chapter 21 . 1/31/2010
brilliant :) love it. i think caleb is like a proper dickhead!
John c Riley chapter 20 . 1/28/2010
Caleb is a dick... Your story needs more John c Riley
MidnightFall chapter 19 . 1/26/2010
Drama, Drama, Drama...Can't she see that he loves her. If he just wanted sex wouldn't he have left by now.

Hope you update soon.
darkgurl92 chapter 19 . 1/25/2010
i can tell kayla is going to be a problem.

why did johnathon even date kayla..eww..update soon
darkgurl92 chapter 18 . 1/21/2010
omg...kayla knows when too show up...what is johnathon going to do now..

update soon
John C Riley chapter 18 . 1/21/2010
Wow what an awesome first chapter. I think that there might be a history with johnaton and eris... Hm i think caleb might win eris over
John c riley chapter 17 . 1/19/2010