Reviews for she cries
Leaving Here chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
i get it. or atleast, what i want it to mean.
Flies chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Perhaps I am odd, but this sort of does make sense to me. If you think of it only as the emotion, and during the breakdown, it makes perfect, clear, sense. I love this, I love the senselessness, the wishy-washy upside down senselessness. Beautifully done.
DHABUZ chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
the whole thing makes sense expt the endd... the first stanza is beautiful
randompoetry chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Well, since you seem to be leaving it up to interpretation, I'll tell you how it made me feel. She's alive but yet she isnt because of all the cruelty she's gone through. Great poem, it made me think.
The Melancholy Cocoa Bean chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
wow. this is really amzingly dark. i love the last line. it doesn't make sense - but to me it does, in a weird, unexplained way.

keep it up :D
criti-sized chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Interesting poem, I do understand it, but I can't exactly relate to it. It's possibly the emotion that's coming from it that I understand.
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
It doesn't /make sense/ exactly but...I think I get it... Just, like, where the emotion is coming from and all the feeling rolled up in the poem. Y'know? Anyway, great job. Wonderfully worded.
dress her up in fairytales chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
i guess it makes sense to me because i've been through something like this before. but then again... i've always been an odd one. nonetheless, i like this because i can relate. words flow nicely as well.