Reviews for Clean Start
merrymowmow chapter 10 . 3/4/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update.
Lady of romance world88 chapter 10 . 2/1/2007
Hey wow...adam and jessica finally meet why does jessica freak out when she saw adam? Why can't she walk toward him and slap on adam's cheek realises what he done to her? Hurry update soon.
uggabugga chapter 10 . 1/6/2007
send me an e-mail please and update soon! )
princess max chapter 10 . 1/4/2007
Amanda, Amanda, Amanda! Why do I get the feeling this will lead somewhere? Trick will surely disappear.

Adam and Jess, though...I think they're destined for each other.
Matias chapter 10 . 1/4/2007
Por Dios Dani!

Que ya se hablen, quiero ver que es lo que tienen por hablar aun. Argh me mata tener que esperar.

Amanda de verdad engaƱo a Trick? No puedo creerlo, no me suena muy de ella. Aunque si puede ser que se viera aburrida o atraada en la relacion y eso la llevara a hacerlo. O capaz se siente dejada de lado... no se, estoy chamuyando jajaja

Ciertamente me encanta como esta quedando y pls escribi o subi el otro capi ya!

besotes!
Lucy chapter 10 . 1/3/2007
ah mierda quiero mas! otra vez lo dejas asi!

dany seriamente me vas a infartar!

te juro en este momento tengo mas intriga x trick y amanda q por jess y adam, i mean todavia quiero saber q pasas, peor tambien quiero ver como reacciona trick si es q amanda le dice!

ademas quiero saber copmo siente amanda lo que pasa, si el chico este le gusta de verdad o just one night stand ah

YA TE SENTAS A ESCRIBIR EL SIGUIENTE CHAP!

love you!
lucy chapter 9 . 1/3/2007
man no habia visto el chap este modificado!

me gusta mucho mas, el final dejas intriga con todo!

con amanda, con Jess y adam.

Me da pena q veo unos cuernos enormes en el futuro de trick *pout*

anyway no puedo esperar hasta cuando Jessica conozca a Josh jejeje
aferdeity chapter 10 . 1/3/2007
hehe some idot huh? but its his idiot! finaly!
princess max chapter 9 . 12/17/2006
you can relaly tell when you don't enjoy writing something!

lol Trick, though. 'not a cat person' I don't blame him.
damn well know who i'm cheater chapter 9 . 12/15/2006
that's it! you keep cheating on my!

and i thought you loved me... stupid naive lucy.

i would say that i love this story and that i can't wait to read what happens next with jess*/adam/josh, but i won't. all of those other readers you cheat me with can tell you so.

igual para q sepas me gusto como va la historia y espero no tardes tanto en update it.

love you so much!
merrymowmow chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
I was wondering when you're going to update.
Lady of romance world88 chapter 8 . 11/16/2006
hey. I feel sorry for Jessica remember about her sweet son that she lost it. How cute that Trick and Amanda were together. Hurry update soon.
mich mich chapter 8 . 10/26/2006
I can beta for any story that needs to be beta-ed O.o; if that's the right word to use lawl.

My chappie is almost done -whines- so don't kill me yet!
Sam chapter 8 . 10/24/2006
Thank you for answering my request! This thing call writer's block are evil so I hope it doesn't come back. Wow, Trick is so domesicated, haha. I hope Jessica get out of the mood she is in and maybe try to meet new people or something. Amanda pretty much know Jessica. With this chapter Adam has finally revealed how ashamed he is of the person who he use to be. Good thing too. Thanks for updating.
princess max chapter 8 . 10/23/2006
I'm so glad Nina had her own happy ending. Man, I love huge hardware stores. I could spend many hours and $$s there. Damn Adam;)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »