Reviews for Clean Start
Lucy chapter 8 . 10/21/2006
shit i wanted a dog not a cat!

anyway i can't wait to see the reunion of jesica and adam!

and of course i want to see smth about josh! LOL

so glad you finally put this up!
aferdeity chapter 8 . 10/20/2006
whe are Amanda and Adam goig to see each toher! come on!
Sam chapter 7 . 10/3/2006
No, I'm not a psychologist. I'm just a college student who is only minoring in psychology and who think she knows it all, haha. Thanks though.

I guess Margarita's advice/warning went in one ear and out the other for Dre. Poor Angel. May I make a request. Please have more Jessica, Amanda, Trick, and Adam in the story. Thanks for updating.
LUCY chapter 7 . 9/29/2006
que pena q los gringos no entiendan la dieferencia entre ingles y español de Te Amo y te quiero jajajaigual vos hiciste q se entienda bastante bien!

El cap es genial no puedo esperar de leer el otro!

miles de besotes!
princess max chapter 7 . 9/28/2006
I loved Margarita. Cheers for the translations; you should see what a mess google language tools makes of conversionsO_O
uggabugga chapter 7 . 9/28/2006
this chapter was still good.

ha ha i loved the spanish.)and i like Dre's sister.i still dont like Dre all that much, hes way too cocky and selfish for dosnt deserve Jake(and i dont like jake all that much).
LUCY chapter 6 . 9/25/2006
why didn't i reply earlier? i've read it so long ago!anyway i find amazing the way you show how Jake is inlove with Dre while he is still loving Cal.

And no mixed signals dany! i want Dre and Cal to be toghether again, but it doesn't mean that Dre desrves some sufering first. besides you know how much i love trick and Dre broken a promise he had with him, so just for that he should see Joe fucking Cal and then hera Cal say that Dre was just a mistake in his life. LOL

but pls in the end let them be toghether again hahaha.

o just love when you talk about Amanda's phone it reminds me of mine jejeje

love you so much and miss you even more, damn studing!
mich mich chapter 6 . 9/18/2006
i'm so sorry i haven't been on for such a long time -.- my teachers decided it's time to bombard me with so much homework, that once i'm actually done swimming out of it, they pile more. -sigh-

I did get your next chapter, so i'll be rereading that soon
mich mich chapter 6 . 9/6/2006
that's okay that you changed my wording around. After all, it IS your story ) a very good one at that too. I saw the update for 'freaks' and will read it shortly.

I'll warn you when i change things around, so when you reread it, you can fix it back to how you want it '

keep up the good work!
Sam chapter 6 . 9/5/2006
Dre is so selfish. Jake on the other hand sounds too dependent and obsessive because he see no fault in Dre. A relationship with a false pretense is just going to end up destroying both people involve. Adam seem more grown up with his observation of his friend Jake. I'm glad Cal moved on with his life. Thanks for updating.
princess max chapter 6 . 9/5/2006
This part is really nice:

Andres was everything and more to Jake. Every single part of Dre’s body felt as though it had been molded to fit against Jake; as if he was made to be by his side. He would slide his hand down his back feeling the muscles neatly nestled against his palm and his lips would trace down his neck, a neck he knew every curve, every thump of the jugular in sequence with his own beat.
uggabugga chapter 6 . 9/5/2006
oh yay!

great i think you should have a seperate story for Cal and though they wer'nt my two favorite chacters i would still love to read i cant wait for the flashback.)
Sam chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
I'm so glad Trick and Amanda are truely happy and Trick kept his promise. I would also like to see Jessica happy too, hint, hint, haha. I like Jolton though he is naive in some aspect of life, but he was raised on a farm. I think you're keeping true to the characters yet we can see some changes in each character. I don't know if Adam has changed much because he isn't mention that much. You made a good point about Dre and I agree. You have a good beta Dani. Thanks for updating.
Lucy chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
“That is Amanda’s boob you are touching man! That is wrong!”

lo mejor de todo el capitulo jajaja

nah la parte de jo y Cal me gusto mucho tambien, jo es re dulce y Cal se merece que lo quieran bien bien!

subi mas rapido!
aferdeity chapter 5 . 8/25/2006
sorry I meant to write gay but I type too fast sometimes. I guess technically it is gay though... hmm anyways I noticed your reminder that the story is rated m. I am really not complaining. I hope you didn't take it the wrong way.
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »