Reviews for Clean Start
princess max chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
“That is Amanda’s boob you are touching man! That is wrong!”

That is freaking hilarious.

Cal is trying again with a boyfriend? Hm, rather worrying in a way. I hope Jolton doesn't get hurt. Don't you dare let Jolton come out, and then get dumped by Cal!
mich mich chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
lookie lookie! I just reviewed...again! hehehe...

I finally learned how to cast off. It made me so happy, so I could finally finish up my brother's neck warmer. Gotta love living in canada with all the snow and what not. You must teach me how to make a blanket; I don't know how you will do it, but you must.

It makes me so happy that i'm going to know things faster than anyone else! mwuahaha...hehe

Cal and Jolton are so cute. i mean, it's funny how i'm flipping from first story to second story and learning things from the first story, but all in all, I like them together. I hope nothing gets spoiled along the way.

And editing? No problemo. I mean, I'm no grammar wiz, but I can catch things when I read it...when it's not my own story. Things in life just seem to do that to me.

The new story is actually a joint story with a friend of mine. Also, thank you for telling people to go read my story! I felt loved -huggles-

Just so you know, you're an awesome writer, and I love your stories (I shall read them all one day; you just wait and see!) so don't stop writing any of them! Kapeesh?

...well, it seems I have blabbered on and on, so I'll finish now :D cookies? -hands cookies-
uggabugga chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
ya.i really hope we do see more into Adams i want to know if he ever really loved her.I like seeing both sides of the story.)

i dont like Cals too naieve,i just dont get a good feeling from him.

well good chap!
aferdeity chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
ew the magazine thing was king of gey. but whatever I still love the story. I hate Dre. I can't help it but I do. I have this feeliing jake is going to end up with Cal.
princess max chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
Andres is one dirty bastard. AWESOME.
lucy chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
me encanto el susto q se pego Jessica! jajaja pero q bueno q era cal!

creo q en este hap hasta llegue a sentir pena x jake, lo de las fotos estq buenisimo jaja me encanto.

( no lo lei antes de q lo pongas! (

pero como siempre te quedo genial!miles de besos!
Sam chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
I hope Dre doesn't get out of control with his fantasies. I think Dre and Cal need some form of closure so Dre can be happy with Jake and Cal could find a real relationship with someone. Thanks for updating.
mich mich chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
eep! -runs from the spork-I started writing chap 11 and it is almost done! i've just been lazy and been attempting to knit, which is going so so

This chapter is really good, and i really must read the first book to understand this lol

I'm still up for editing! so e-mail away, mom amie XD
Lady of romance world88 chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
Hey! Wow! Will Jessica and Adam will meet again in this story? I feel sorry for Cal. How interested Jake and Dre is still together. I hope Cal will find a lucky man who will love him back and will stay with him forever. Hurry update soon.
uggabugga chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
Ya i have never really liked Adam.I mean i couldnt see Jessica with anyone Adam played with her emotions way too much in the story.

Dre is really confusing...I dont think he ever deserved Cal.

But i do love Cal,He is soo reminds me of my friend who i miss terribly(he had to move to his moms for 6 months)

but im really getting into the really good.)

update soon!
Lady of romance world88 chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
Wow! Jessica and Adam are walk away. I wonder if they meet again. How interested she's writer. Wow! Amanda and Trick is now dating how cute couples. I'm gladly Trick is take break for while and take his sweet girlfriend for overseas. Hurry update soon.
princess max chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
I'm wary whenever Cal or Adam are involved.
Sam chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
So Dre hasn't change much which will be bad news for Jake. Poor Cal doesn't he know that no one is perfect. His experience with Dre damage his view of love I guess. That was one weird dream Adam had. I'm glad Jessica is content with her life. Yeah, definitely have the m/m warning because some people are not as open minded. Thanks for updating.
uggabugga chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
on the m/m warning thing i think you should put 'some m/m content' or something along those lines.

im really enjoying this i love how Adam is having those nightmares ).

and i also like how your going along with the whole Jacob makes everything between them more deep and i have remembered everyone.

update soon!
mich mich chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
I'll try to update as soon as possible. Right now, I'm more interested in your stories :)

I started reading the first one. You're right; it does make it slightly hard for me to comprehend what's going on. I guess that is why this is the second book lol

The dreams sound so scary. Of course, it would help if I knew about the nightmares, right? hehe...

I'm still up for doing the chapters, but I have a question: do you want the story in present, or in past? Because it would help a lot if I knew what tense it was ;)

Keep writing, and if you don't, I shall spork you!...but not really because then I'd lose a good writer like you!

Update soon! On both stories!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »