Reviews for Clean Start
aferdeity chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
at was awsome! I am so clad that you made a sequal. I CAN'T wait to see what happens when jessiace sees Adam. I'm havig a little touble with the names though. but I am slowly catching up.
uggabugga chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
yay! a sequal.)

im only a lil confused w/ the names and faces b/c it was a while ago since i read freaks to you.

but im getting it.

I hope you update soon!
Sam chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
You're awesome for updating the next day! I'm glad Patrick is trying to compromise. It's sad that Dre and Cal never made amends. I guess having a baby can really change a person. Another good chapter and I can't wait to read what Cal has been up to. Maybe I'm rushing but I am dying to know what will happen when Adam and Jessica meet again. Thanks for updating.
lucy chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
ah i'm so happy you're writting this, i've been aiting for this 2 sequels for so long!

i really want jessica to end up with josh, but who knows... speacialy when you are the one whop writes! jajaja

me encanta y el chiste de la calle es genial!

no me cualeguews profe x escribir estas q me muero de intriga!

miles de besos
mich mich chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
hmm. Must read your other story first I guess to understand this. Oh, and I might proofread for you if no one else decides to

-poke poke- update Profe' soon you silly goose XD
princess max chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
Jake and Dre are together with a baby. Wow. I'm glad Trick is 'making an effort'.
Sam chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Yay! You made a sequel which actually surprised me. I like having Amanda and Patrick as a couple. I think this first chapter is a very good start for the story. Everyone is back I'm so excited. Please write another chapter. Thank you so much for writing a sequel.
femaleodd chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
too lazy/busy to log in. YAY! SEQUEL! i'm a sequel freak. i love sequels. hehehe. i like this sequel. it's good.
princess max chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I'm glad you've continued this. Argh, Patrick! I don't know whether I want him to tour, or if I should just feel bad for Amanda. Maybe she could go with him?
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4