Reviews for Mr Brightside
Callum Sirryn-Sehnya chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
Three words and listen carefully. Kurt. Scares. Me. I love this story! Continue soon Rah!
Callum Sirryn-Sehnya chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
LMAO! This is hilarious Rah! I don't mind the shonen-ai now.
Callum Sirryn-Sehnya chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Um...SEAMAN SETH? Lol! Awesome work! I'm just curious as to how this pans out. Bravo!
Noihseret chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
lol, I love Kurt! he is hilarious. his 'gayness' seems a bit much in some parts though... then again it works for his character. (I like Seth too )

so it's Seth and James... o I can't wait to see what happens next!
Dolly Boy chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
I loved the line "Maybe he IS human after all?" that cracked me up. Interesting how he always wants James back. Does Seth have a crush on JAMES? Maybe Kurt's "friendliness and flirting" is happening a little quickly...maybe we should lay off on the sudden gay outbursts...they seem a bit unnatural.

However, it's still funny. It's what gives this story its spark! Nice work, it's looking good.

x Erik x

p.s. thank you ever so much for reading and reviewing my story; it was only fair to return the favour. (I've updated it a fair bit, if you want to have a look?) Ciao!
Dolly Boy chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
Cutie? Bit friendly isn't he? But that's what makes this so funny. You have a nice writing style too. Imaginative and and a witty sense of humour. It gives this story something special and it's an enjoyable read so far.

x Erik x
Dolly Boy chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Hi, its taken me a while to get round to reading this fic. I can't really see where it's going yet, I assume you are just setting the scene? Or something. Whatever it is, I'm sure it ties in in somewhere. It made me laugh to, I mean, pirates? How old is this guy? 3? Lol, but so funny. Good opening; I loved the start!

xErikx
Finnyh chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
Hey Eric, glad you could finally update this; it's been a while eh? I guess you're working hard with that art project of yours...the one that I have less than a week to START.

Oh well, that's MY fault. Wahell, I'm in a picky mood today, so I'm just going to point a few things out. Don't hate me; being somewhat a perfectionist is ALSO my fault. So...

Numero uno - you missed out a little punctuation, but it's no big deal; it just made some sentances a little tricky to read! Just a smidge.

Numero dos - Hmm...I can't quite picture the surroundings or the appearence of the main characters...generally, okay, but could you just add in a little more detail? I wanna picture these too hot guys, because at the moment...it's all a little mismatched in the messed up mind of this Derek.

That's just it. Please don't hate me...okay I'm bored of being a critic now...and AWAY with the compliments!

Kurt is so freaking hilarious! I love how you are portraying his eccentricity and possible 'gayness'. (okay, I'll re-phrase that, OBVIOUS gayness.) You're doing really well with this, despite the fact it's the holidays and our brains are steadily deteriorating...(along with my spelling, but hey!) This is really good so far! Such and enlightening and promising start! Dude, this has extreme potential!

Dere Rock on, oh little one!
cheese-us-crackers chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
i love it! love! love it! love it! please update soon
Cedric Kale chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
this is funny i like it you must update okay i want more funny
Noihseret chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
lmfao! "hey, cutie!" that was great! "Stupid gravity, forcing us to support thingsā€¦" oh man, I KNOW that sucks doesn't it, Seth? lol.

i like how you made Kurt immediatly start hitting on Seth. I have yet to read a yaoi story that starts off quite like that . I love the names too!

by the way, sorry it took me a while to read this chapter. I've been busy with school and stuff *sigh* alas it begins again. oh well.

looking forward to chapter THREE! (I'm loving this story more and more!)
Finnyh chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
O. yes I'm back, get scared. Sorry I havn't reviewed...you know where I be, at home in my socks a nice cuppa and a biscuit. okie dokie pig in a pokie. nice second chapter is what I mean to say...little hyped, aeroplanes are good for the soul, dude. Kurt's a bit...full on, eh? but that's what makes him so cute and squishy. I mean his nose...I can imagine him having a squishy nose and I want to poke it and then he'll squeak and say "o bad derek, you need a slap!" why do I delve into my fantasies? just kidding nit nog, I had spanish cake after all. hope you update soon! got ya summat. t'is sexy. I love how he calls Seth cutie, how swet. toodles, posh poodle, drown him and die. (salute) the one and only, Derek x x x
FoxyGrampa chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
Haha. It's almost nearly a backwards Nettles turn to Petals! xD

Glad you updated~~ Pretty cute chapter. Looking forward to the next update. cx
a creature chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
Good. good. Hm I must read more of this to give you my full opinion. But it was still wonderfull :)!
Cedric Kale chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
cute little Seth he's so adorable isn't he, i love the way ur story's going Ooh but what is Kurt gonna do to him and he's calling him cutie woo wee i love this story okay now i'm rambling, well good story.

Daisuki