Reviews for Summer Is
gatha chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I think up conversations with people to work through my problems. I've found it to be much more helpful than actually going to them or myself for help. People are stupid, imaginary friends that exist are awesome.

Sounds like your summer was way better than mine too. My 'friends' tend to do things on weekday nights (by which I mean start at 10, end at 3ish) and go on camping trips when I have to get up for work at 6 am. Oh, and not working the 1st two weeks b/c my friends boss is an idiot. I noticed they didn't seem to plan these things until early August too, which you would think is the middle of work seaon. And then they either complain they have no money or tell you their living in residence when the university is a 10 min drive away! AGH!

Ok. I'm good now. I need to hang out with real people again soon. Thank God the Buskars are coming next week.

That's one of the good things about going to Windsor in two weeks though. I should be able to meet people I can actually relate to and have parties that are actually fun. God that was a waste of time, aside from the jogging and meeting an older guy named Bill. Me and Kevin (though Kevin mostly) invited him in for some pizza, most of the other people there didn't notice though. Ugh, reminds me that I have to chew out Tianna. Thus far I have no reason to speak at her wedding in the future.

If I was Peter Pan I would not be able to fly during the summer, of that I am 87% sure.
divya chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
m. you have the coolest written voice, btw. lol if you're so bored, I LIVE DOWN THE STREET, WOMAN. come visit. anyway. this was a fairly interesting look into your summer. hm.