Reviews for Mel Gibson Poem
Simon Peter chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Huh...

Don't like the Catholics do ya?

Who's next eh? The Jews, How about the Blacks, or the Irish?

Have anything else incommon with the Klan?
i'll ask the stars above chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
so, i closed down myold acocunt (your currently speakingto dirty triggers and heartbreak, who became known asricochet/quiver)and I am writing in this new one,because people seem to thinkstealing poetry is justfine,and i am letting a select few knowthat i am still here.

as for this beauty,i can see it on the lipsof a hundred coffee house kids.(bravo)
SunFlower737 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
I wish i could say more besides this was really good! the (charming) made me laugh. again nice work. stop being so amazing!
psychedelicangel chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I know you just probably get ten million reviews saying the same thing over and over again, but I thought I'd say it one more time - you are an incredible writer. Keep doing what you do; you're great at it.
Paramour-ing chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
i wonder what mel would say if he was put into a concentration camp for a few years: ‘FREEDOM?’ hehehe. i agree.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I like this... interesting title and well done... i like it
catseyeview chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
a strong topic and so in the public and famed, one doesn't know which way to turn. You dove right in and took that challenge. Strong writing as I remember...It's been some time since I got back here and started writing creatively "for myself" again. Finishing a dissertation was a challenge. I hope to get back to reading yours and many other old timers here I use to read. - Christine
Xibalba Blooms chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
But you know those Catholic boys/with their booze,/their vanilla erections,/their sparkling alter boy faces,/their Latin declensions of/hypnotizing ‘maybe-love’,/]

My favorite part.

You're my idol, let's just say that. You're writing is simply amazing. Amazing.
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Yeesh, this is controversial! I like it!
flaming.footprints chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
"But you know those Catholic boyswith their booze,their vanilla erections,their sparkling alter boy faces,their Latin declensions of hypnotizing ‘maybe-love’"

You made such an ugly thing beautiful. It dances.

Shavo
first-casualty-of-war chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
This is nothing short of amazing- wonderful job! (And thank you for the review)
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Splendid.

Bravo.
ExcuseMeWhileIKissTheSky chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I love it.

going on favorite forsure
dsfhgjkgfdghjklhgf chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
"that jumping just gets you where you‘re going a (hell) of a lot faster."

i LOVE that.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Excellent end line. The tone of this works so well because it is constant and sustained throughout. As always, the flowrushspeedhesitations in this help to fuly understand the underlying emotion and feelings of the speaker. Great write.