Reviews for The Personality Caper
gatha chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I've had people tell me i really rub off on some of my friends, in effect ruining them and supposidly making me predictable. That's one good thing about having a personality many people find unattractive: those that adopt it are probably the best friends you'll ever have. Or desperate, clingy children. In short, as much as people stole my traits, it's never really been a problem unless people said I was acting like those people that stole my habits, sayings, etc. Fortunately, the personality I used around others was distinct enough that they believed me when I said I was just a bad really, how can someone take your personality if you never revealed it?

This kind of reminds me of Earshot when the guy sends a suicide note to the girl next door and right when he was going to shoot himself as she finished the letter (he had VERY good hearing) the guy below him shot himself and everyone thought it was he that had the uber hearing. In the end, the guy just went on living his sad life b/c the guy below him robbed him of his grand exit.

Not that your life is sad, but, as you can see, these strange coincidences can keep us from doing something horrible. In the play, the person who inadverdantly killed himself at the precise moment the girl dropped the letter kept the main character from killing himself and allowed him to go on, for beter or for worse. Who's to say, maybe this personality caper just took a bullet for you. Heh, puns. Their so stupid.

Methinks this is the longest review I've given since Daisy.
fairEtales chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Wow. That was really cool. I never really thought of it that way. I loved "And it would be me sitting in the spotlight/ but I am perched in the back/ observing sadly." That was so cool. Thx for the review! Great job!
divya chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
i feel dumb asking, but what's a personality caper?
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I like the subtlety of this; it’s a fascinating creation, and I loved the dialogue.

Juliet.