Reviews for The Wall
Evil Zipper chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
well... how very true.

it would be nice to think that, eventually, there will be no wall... *sigh*
OneSilverWing chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Ah, the pills I shove down my throat everyday are useless. Anyway, I just wanted to point out something I found amusing. Almost every relegion thinks they are the one, true path and that every other way must be destroyed. Paganisim teaches acceptance of everyone, no matter their way of thinking, and yet we are the evil ones? It just doesn't makes since to me.
rap-sucks chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Very insightful; your definition of depression really makes me think...

I noticed you mentioned how Christianity has condemned the old pagan religions. I find it humorous and ironic to note that most forms of mainstream Christianity are indeed pagan themselves :D
Warrior chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
True depression cannot be overcome by mere willpower. It isn't a wall you must go past, but a hole you must escape from. And the only tool you have is a shovel.
JamezBfod chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
What the hell are you smoking and where can I get some?
kuroi-urufu chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Now to you i must clapmy hand and offer a slight bow. I understand the words that you have writen and the message you have wished to pass and know that there is at least one other person that feel the same. I have bypassed that curtain and have helped other. But yes... i am looking forward to the follow up.