Reviews for What If
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This poem provokes meditation about our condition and what of it merits redemption. It is a mystery that creatures of such imperfection as we are have been given a chance to be more than what we have been. manuel
Eirien chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Great job. Very reflective, philosophical almost, and quite unique and unusual in its approach. I have actually asked myself some similar questions in my poem "AD 30", but it's in German. ;-) Anyway, really good poem.
tamarkaph2006 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
You're so good and creative! do you know there's a myspace kind of site for Christians... its
Freed by Mercy chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Wow! So much of this is so powerful!I noticed early on you had "declaim" when you might have meant "proclaim" instead.

To me, the most powerful and original part of your peice was this:"i dragged youbraided my sins& placed it (them?) on your head"

All praise and glory to Christ our Lord!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I loved it.

You really brought the faith into the poem and made it about you and less about the faith; its your beliefs and not what is spoon fed and yet it is still so beautiful and enlightening and -

Its pretty.

Love it.

* Noelle
prettyinpinkgal chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
*claps* Good job! It was interesting and captivating.
the-foresight chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Usually I avoid religious poetry for the simple reason that it's religious. I liked it, wasn't flowery or anything. You did some research as well which I like. Have you ever heard of The Divine Comedy? I think you should at least give it a look through.