Reviews for What Are the Odds
Eccentric Cup of Tea chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
Ugh sorry, this story was just not in my favor.
HeartsOfDiamonds chapter 15 . 4/19/2010
This is such a beautiful story. My heart nearly broke when i read "5:55 a.m., time of death." Great job on this story and thanks for writing it.
unhskikr4ever chapter 15 . 3/16/2010
WOW! That was absolutely a great story alright! Although there are some things that are too 'disgusting', and i usually don't read stories that include those. I was really hooked up with their love story. OMIGOSH! Brandon and Samantha were just so sweet. :D Especially their children. Children that love to watch their parents getting married, 10 times a month, is cool! ahaha. :) Anyway, i like this part;

"What do you guys want to watch?" Brandon asked his fifteen year twins on one of the movie nights in the Martin home. Stewie and Dani looked at their father expectantly. "No. We just watched that last week."

AND

"We're watching ourselves get married again."

"Why?" Samantha asked as Moses, their four year old, cuddled next to her on the sofa. "We just watched it last week."

"That's what I said." Brandon replied.

That proves so much that Brandon and Samantha are soulmates! :D They even replied the same thing. *aw*
Hazelnut Romance chapter 16 . 3/23/2008
i enjoyed that!
J.S. Goldberg chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Like it so far,although you should've mentioned it was a sequel in the beginning or in the description.I suppose I'll go read the first one and catch myself I shall continue on with this story.
anonymous chapter 5 . 5/25/2007
a bit better in this chapter.
anonymous chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
very rushed... lacks emotion... lust talking and then more talking...
Elena chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
"May I hug your daughter in fron of you?"? what's this? the dark ages? It's not only unrealistic given present times, it's fanatic... really not a positive message to send to young people out there, I understand the "non pre-marital sex" issue and the "non-fondling issue" but human contact outside one's family is necessary to develop social skills and learning to defend oneself. Considering present times it's unsafe for a person, especially a girl, not to know from experience ANYTHING at all about mass behavior.
Alenor chapter 15 . 12/1/2006
heya, this is a great story. i really like this series with all the cousins and stuff. cya later ~ Alenor.
Maylie Rees chapter 16 . 10/25/2006
Amazing story. I could not seem to pull muself away from reading it. I think I sat here for an hour and a half digesting all that you wrote. I applaud you. Good job.
name chapter 16 . 10/20/2006
This story absolutely rocks. Unlike most of the stories out there, it wasn't all smut and it actually had religion incorporated in. Very good job.
Strangely Natural chapter 16 . 10/11/2006
This is beyond beautiful and utterly touching, I absolutely love it!
hopefulwriter1 chapter 16 . 9/19/2006
im not usually religious. believe me, im an atheist. but this story is touching. a little unrealistic at times but i liked it either way. way to write!
Angel in town chapter 15 . 9/19/2006