Reviews for What Are the Odds
KayB chapter 10 . 9/13/2006
I 've read this story, but I have no idea why I haven't reveiwed it. This is a wonderful story, and I'm enjoying it so much. I can't wait to see more. I hope Brandon can come to his senses and soon.
PandasAreCute chapter 9 . 8/31/2006
Hiya,Absolutly loved it!
Adora Bell chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
It's cute, but slightly too goody goody for my taste. Samantha realy overdoes it with the whole religion thing. I don't know if that is your own personal views or not so I won't judge them, I respect everyone's beliefs, but personaly, I prefer smiting. Godly smiting is the greatest thing, it realy is. People turn into towers of salt :) Ignore all ramblings post, 'It's cute,'-Kat
Megan-TheWriter chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
Okay, you seriously have to write more soon. I'm not religious so some of this stuff is wasted on me, but I'm a hopeless romantic and this story is really well written. Ach, I want more!
Natalie chapter 8 . 8/26/2006
I really love your story, but I just think forcing your beliefs onto someone else is quite 's the only thing I don't really like about it.I love how she's very religious and everything, it's just that she's trying to make other people believe what she than that, I absolute love it.)
milkbottle chapter 8 . 8/23/2006
nice! i love the storyline. but thinking of getting married at such a young age is... a bit too early. and i think brandon still has to be bad, he can't change so much out of a sudden. update! thx.
siwonsiwon chapter 8 . 8/23/2006
yes it does ) thanks..great chappie!
risingofthebluesun chapter 8 . 8/22/2006
The thing with Nelson and Michelle sort of caught me off guard. It seemed out of place and unecessary. If you wanted to explain how it was to be saved, you should probably have used your main characters since Nelson seems like a one time thing. It seems wrong to just suddenly use him like that especially when he's not much of a solid character.

I hope you don't mind me sharing my opinion when I say the mariage was very unrealistic. It was very fast. The reactions were too vague. The descriptions...there were hardly any.

I think you should expand this chapter, build up the time, mood, and tension. More detail would be nice. Everything here seems too much for just one chapter that the emotions it evokes aren't so effective.

I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway. I didn't mean that. You don't have to do as I say, but I was just trying to help.

-Dawn
risingofthebluesun chapter 7 . 8/22/2006
*tear tear* so evil!

Update soon!
siwonsiwon chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
I love the story so far and all the "denial" and tension. However, I'm a bit confused about the being saved part. Could you explain that?
Toast101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I am so tired of cliches.
Bouncing Baby Beagles chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I really loved this story. I was just searching stories and came across this one. I think that it's wonderful and can't wait to read the next chapter!

-Aleta-
KG Jonta chapter 5 . 8/15/2006
Aw, I like this version much better.
LifeisCereal chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
I don't likeyou, teasing us that you have a new chapter when all it is is an authors note. Lol no worries, I kidding
Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/14/2006
wow, this story has been quite ambiguous for me. This story was so great in the first 4 chapters, and then I got confused and of course pretty sad in this last part.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »