Reviews for What Are the Odds
purplenailpolish chapter 5 . 8/14/2006
awesome ass story! loved it! loved it! loved it! plz plz plz continue! thx!
starburst19 chapter 5 . 8/14/2006
update
Katsui Adonis chapter 5 . 8/14/2006
Wow.. The story was going nice and slow then it just sped up! This chapter was alright, but I feel like it came to fast.
risingothebluesun chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
Brandy is reforming...! XD

Jeez what an infuriating family. A lot of parents don't listen to both sides of the story and just talk to the 'victim', but punching Brandon? Wow.

He's really a good guy...Update soon!
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
Aw. So cute. I loved this chapter it was cute until the end. lol. Update soon!
Callisto Jean chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
I really like this! I hope you plan on conitnuing!

Happy Writing!
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
Ughh Sammantha is a stiff. She's a nice character and all but she's too uptight. She needs to have a little fun. Now Brandon needs to clean up his act a little. Sleeping around is not always the best policy. Samantha gets on my nerves thought that she won't even hold hands? That just seemed a little off. Anyway, nice characters they are very understandable and real.
KG Jonta chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
Really good, I didn't expect her to be able to dance. I found a spelling correction: “You guys can settle this out of court so Brandon, please take me home.” It says Branson.
KG Jonta chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
Great chapter.
XxSinsecurexX chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Wow...finally. A story that actually has MORALS in it! Yes! Sure, the main character is probably considered a "crutch" in the story, but it only makes the plot waay better.
melissa chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Great Story
atreyu love chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
this is actually really really interesting. so now that you have me captivated. you have to update. :D
A.realistic.romantic chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Good so far. I am still not exactly sure where you are going to take it.

All i hope is that if he does end up with Samantha, he goes through a MAJOR transformation, because right now hes scum.

Can't wait for the next chapter
KG Jonta chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Interesting so far. Good job on portraying Samantha, she seems genuine.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4