Reviews for My Sky At Twilight
ohtoolittle chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
"She could hold her notes for like, two weeks."

I love that.

Your story has so many good lines. Hope you update soon!
gimmechocolate-please chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
woot woot! kick monica's ass... kick pricilla's ass! kick symone's ass, too! ha-ha! jeez, that mrs. perry sure is a hotheaded woman, probably PMSing...
Laughing Facade chapter 2 . 9/3/2006
aw this is cute ) please update you always leave me hanging with ur stories S
A Heart Upon Wings chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
:D i'll read this when i have more time but they are in ninth grade!
Mira61 chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
oh! So good! Update soon
Yaz chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
This here story shore dun made me happy in mah paynts! Alma, yous better be continuin' this here thang or I'ma git cawntry on yo' ass! D Hehehe. You know I love it. Lots. Lots and freaking lots.
convoluted cartoon chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
Oddly enough, I know a Gavin with hazel eyes...he's an absolute genius in everything though D Heehee. I liked this chapter, and update soon!
Inky-Angel chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
cool story. : )
Tatiana Moore chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
This is getting interesting... hurry and write more! :) Good work, I'm enjoying it.
kelyn chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
"She could hold her notes for like, two weeks."

being a singer myself this made me crack up. ahh...holding out extremely high notes is always fun.

niceness

~K
rocky19 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
hey, i really like this story, im really hoping that u update it and soon,PLEASE!
catharsis7 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
nice start, i like lyndsey's attitude. i love your penname though.
kelyn chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
pretty intertesting start. i like it. i like that she's willing to just go out there and get what she wants. the misfits are always fun characters. awesome job.

~K
Succeeding At Failure chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
This story is freaking AWESOME! I cant wait to read more...
convoluted cartoon chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Oh, very fun first chapter. I like your writing style, it flows easily and gives a vivid feeling of what it's like to be the characters. Update soon!