Reviews for Shorties
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Oh so true, so true. I think everyone likes shorties. They're quite fun. Especially when you come up with a phrase but can't think of anything else to go with it. Keep writing! :)
kit feral chapter 4 . 9/3/2006
Ah, true, true.

Money, power, and sex make the world go round. All three are highly overrated. Especially money and sex. I mean, power can be useful for some things. But money can't buy happyness and neither can sex.

There I go, thinking again! About things that don't matter in the slightest, because I'm severly lacking in all three areas, haha.

I love these, can you tell?
kit feral chapter 3 . 9/3/2006
I, too, have no idea what "mavro" means and I googled it and found a site about a Hawaiian chef, which probably isn't what you meant. :P

I do like the part about yelling it to the might and seeing what happens, though. And the "few know, few care" line was nice and precise. Great work.
kit feral chapter 2 . 9/3/2006
Oh... I love it.

I always find I have a love/hate relationship with people like that. I have this habit of falling for the ones that I have to fight to figure out, and the mysterious quality can be fun, but sometimes simplicity can be sweet.

I can tell these are going to make me think, and possibly be inspiring!
kit feral chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
I love "shorties"... unfortunetly, mine never make sense, lol. (Okay, none of my writing does. Or anything relating even remotley to me. But that's not the point, now is it?)

This is great, though. I like it a lot. Great work!
simpleplan13 chapter 4 . 9/1/2006
very true
simpleplan13 chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
interesting.. altough i have no idea what mavro means
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
i like that... if i was a sign what woudl i mean...makes you think
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
that last line is very funny
Chandra-Moon chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
Ehh...I liked your other shorties better. This read more like a moral than a poem.
Chandra-Moon chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
I don't know what "mavro means. But I like the "Few know. Few care." part. Sharp.
Chandra-Moon chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
I don't know what you mean.

Perhaps, what we are looking for in the world, we need to find in ourselves? And people don't understand that?
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I like shorties too.

Such as this: tell me what I need to know in one, well crafted sentence.