Reviews for Nocturnal Discord
Edgar Wellington chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
This reminds me of my high school days, sitting in first period electronics class drooling sarcasm with my friend Gary, saying things like "Oh God, I had the best weekend! I got so sick I threw up for hours. It was amazing! So great! You should do it man!"

On the other hand, I spent plenty of time wasted in those days. I don't really regret it. There is something to be said about these intoxication experiences, how they bound friends together, how they allowed us to feel a certain freedom. The thing about our brains is that we have an amazing way of seeing only what we want to see. That applies to anyone at any age. Much of youth look upon older folks with certain disdainful attitudes. I remember feeling that my parents were such pains in the ass for one reason or the other. Now I understand better why they were the way they were.

Anyway, sorry, I should be reviewing your poem, not spouting my feelings. I might typically skip reviewing a poem like this one, because I don't have too much to say about it, but for the very reason that it makes me react like it does, it is certainly a success!
nina know nothing chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
this is the first poem you ever showed me,

and forever my favorite!
K. L. Kirby chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
wow! every word i read i can imagine it in my head... i see the pain and the misery of every word... this piece was well written... great job... all i have to ask is where does your inspiration come from? kario