Reviews for The Guardian Angel
Rischel chapter 24 . 12/15/2006
Sniff! That's so sad...

One chapter to go. I hope you update soon.

-Rischel
green cupcake chapter 24 . 12/15/2006
yello again :D

thanks 4 the awesome cookie :P aw i was so close 2 crying at the end of that chappie! loved it tho :) so what i wanna know is...will there be a sequel? PLZ DO ONE! :D for mee! heh.
chic rebel chapter 24 . 12/15/2006
one more chapter? wait, they end up togehter right? they have to. :D, wow, your writing realy has improved since the beginning, very good job. update soon!
greenfoundation chapter 24 . 12/15/2006
O_O b-b-but she cant go!

*shniffle*

will there be a happy way or ending?
The Key of Destiny chapter 24 . 12/15/2006
It can't end like this! Eric and Aurora MUST be together!
unconnected14 chapter 24 . 12/15/2006
That was so sad. My eyes were getting teary. I loved it. PMS
The Key of Destiny chapter 23 . 12/13/2006
Yes! Finally! After 23 chapters, Eric admits that he loves Aurora!
lascheik chapter 23 . 12/12/2006
Yay, new chapter! I forgot to check over the weekend, and so yesterday, I was like, "Kabam! New chapter!" And it was awesome-ness.

It was a bit of the filler stuff, but that's to be expected... Just building up the tension for the next big moment, right? Keep up the writing! I look forward to it.
unconnected14 chapter 23 . 12/12/2006
Forbidden love. So sweet and yet so bitter. LOL. I loved the chapter. Post more soon.
Ck90 chapter 23 . 12/11/2006
Aw! THey are in love!. Man I hate that jules...anyway ya for a second I forgot quien era Lorna and had to stop and think for a while. YA this chapter was mostly fille but I'm not complaining! Update Soon!
AliKitKat chapter 23 . 12/11/2006
Will they just talk to each other, already? Aww Lorna and Dario all sweet still. and Jackson and Ms. Smits - Yay! I don't think I gots any questions today. Well, except of course How will they get round the RULES? I have many theories but they're all rubbish. And I'm going to guess that someone else will find out about Jackson/Ms Smits. Anywho...Toodle Pip
xwritrfreakx15 chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
YES! He finally admitted to himself that he loved her! Woot! Although the Ms. Smits thing was surprising (my jaw dropped too..lol!) I still loved this chapter. Now, I can sleep happy cause you updated!
Mac Vicchrilli chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
aw! So cute! I'm feel like I'm in love with eric too *sighs* he's such a cutie. Don't you love it when you can make characters that everybody immediatly likes or dislikes? *nods* it's an awesome feeling. Update soon. You're amazing :)
sleepiedreamer chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
OMG OMG THEY BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER...lol if i was eric i would find the two of them so annoying..but they are right...i cant wait to read more...is aurora going to be the first lady in the future.,..they make such a cute couple...and i hope something bad doenst happen to her if she doesnt cuz the punishment seems so severe...can't wait to read more update more soon xD
Sure as the Dawn chapter 23 . 12/10/2006