Reviews for The Guardian Angel
chic rebel chapter 24 . 12/15/2006
one more chapter? wait, they end up togehter right? they have to. :D, wow, your writing realy has improved since the beginning, very good job. update soon!
greenfoundation chapter 24 . 12/15/2006
O_O b-b-but she cant go!

*shniffle*

will there be a happy way or ending?
The Key of Destiny chapter 24 . 12/15/2006
It can't end like this! Eric and Aurora MUST be together!
unconnected14 chapter 24 . 12/15/2006
That was so sad. My eyes were getting teary. I loved it. PMS
The Key of Destiny chapter 23 . 12/13/2006
Yes! Finally! After 23 chapters, Eric admits that he loves Aurora!
lascheik chapter 23 . 12/12/2006
Yay, new chapter! I forgot to check over the weekend, and so yesterday, I was like, "Kabam! New chapter!" And it was awesome-ness.

It was a bit of the filler stuff, but that's to be expected... Just building up the tension for the next big moment, right? Keep up the writing! I look forward to it.
unconnected14 chapter 23 . 12/12/2006
Forbidden love. So sweet and yet so bitter. LOL. I loved the chapter. Post more soon.
Ck90 chapter 23 . 12/11/2006
Aw! THey are in love!. Man I hate that jules...anyway ya for a second I forgot quien era Lorna and had to stop and think for a while. YA this chapter was mostly fille but I'm not complaining! Update Soon!
AliKitKat chapter 23 . 12/11/2006
Will they just talk to each other, already? Aww Lorna and Dario all sweet still. and Jackson and Ms. Smits - Yay! I don't think I gots any questions today. Well, except of course How will they get round the RULES? I have many theories but they're all rubbish. And I'm going to guess that someone else will find out about Jackson/Ms Smits. Anywho...Toodle Pip
xwritrfreakx15 chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
YES! He finally admitted to himself that he loved her! Woot! Although the Ms. Smits thing was surprising (my jaw dropped too..lol!) I still loved this chapter. Now, I can sleep happy cause you updated!
Mac Vicchrilli chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
aw! So cute! I'm feel like I'm in love with eric too *sighs* he's such a cutie. Don't you love it when you can make characters that everybody immediatly likes or dislikes? *nods* it's an awesome feeling. Update soon. You're amazing :)
sleepiedreamer chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
OMG OMG THEY BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER...lol if i was eric i would find the two of them so annoying..but they are right...i cant wait to read more...is aurora going to be the first lady in the future.,..they make such a cute couple...and i hope something bad doenst happen to her if she doesnt cuz the punishment seems so severe...can't wait to read more update more soon xD
Sure as the Dawn chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
Loved it! ;)
ruthiepoof chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
thank you so much for the new chapter, and by the way, belated happy thanksgiving and advance merry christmas!

This new chapter is kinda like an advance reading present! hahaha
green cupcake chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
hey! love the chapter! I WANT THEM 2 GET TOGETHER ALREADY! ahh! *bangs head on wall*..well not really coz i dont have any brain cells left coz im such a klutz..woops rambling again. um but yeah THEY R SO STUBBORN.. the suspense is killing me!

thanks 4 the cookie!

(i know i have a exclaimation point addiction but yeah im like that in real life heh)

Love Katie -oXo-