Reviews for The Guardian Angel
ruthiepoof chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
thank you so much for the new chapter, and by the way, belated happy thanksgiving and advance merry christmas!

This new chapter is kinda like an advance reading present! hahaha
green cupcake chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
hey! love the chapter! I WANT THEM 2 GET TOGETHER ALREADY! ahh! *bangs head on wall*..well not really coz i dont have any brain cells left coz im such a klutz..woops rambling again. um but yeah THEY R SO STUBBORN.. the suspense is killing me!

thanks 4 the cookie!

(i know i have a exclaimation point addiction but yeah im like that in real life heh)

Love Katie -oXo-
Rischel chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
I'm glad he actually came to the realization that he loves her. Now he needs to be all heroic and tell her. -sigh- can't wait! Hope you update soon, so I can review again!

-Rischel
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
None of those yummilcious chest parts but it did have a lot of good emotion. I really really liked it and can't wait for the next update! THEY'VE FINALLY CONFESSED THEIR TRUE FEELINGS! I thought they never would. lol. Update soon.
chic rebel chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
the writing was amzing. u captured some of the emotions perfectly. update soon!
filipinawritergirl123 chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
Awesome chapter! It was pretty good, especially since there was the big makeout scene in the last one. I love what's going on, so dramatic. Why do I get special thanks? Far as I'm concerned, I haven't done anything. But, it was a great chapter. I love the scene with Juliet. :) Keep writing!
greenfoundation chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
. . . . . . . :O

What will happen?

por Eric.

updates sooN?
dreamer chapter 23 . 12/9/2006
awesome story!

can Aurora turn human somehow? That'd be really cool.

keep up the great work!
The Ferrett chapter 23 . 12/9/2006
M just get them back together.
Point Zero chapter 22 . 12/9/2006
I liked this chapter a lot

Good make out scene by the way

Aluminum Tinkerbell chapter 22 . 12/9/2006
Aw. )

If Aurora became human again, she and Eric would be ALLOWED to make out. Yay! AND GET MARRIED! DOUBLE YAY!

So, she should face up the shame of the angels, and become human again. For sure.
Point Zero chapter 21 . 12/9/2006
Cool Twist!

Ah cliff hangar
Point Zero chapter 20 . 12/9/2006
Hm

Intesesting

Point Zero chapter 19 . 12/9/2006
Yeah, Awesome chap.

So are the evil things demons...cause you know, demons and angels...always waring.

4 of 5

PS Yay Eric finally admitted his feelings!
Point Zero chapter 18 . 12/8/2006