Reviews for The Guardian Angel
AliKitKat chapter 22 . 12/2/2006
Ok...you're not going to kill off Eric anytime SOON, so he WILL die. He isn't some immortal then. Not that I ever thought he was, but, hey..with supernatural stories you can never be sure...dun dun DUN. Anywho...The kiss...AH! That's all I could think of to say, i was like "Squee!", but then she stopped it. Come on, Aurora...you coulda had a little more fun before regaining your conscience. At least she got Eric's shirt off first. Okay..that was all about the kiss...so...what's Aurora gonna do, about having a past life? It's weird because know if she comes back to life somehow..well, she can't, she's been dead a year. So she's oing to have to get a new body or something and I just don't see how it's going to work very easily. Anyway..good chapter. Lexa.
The Key of Destiny chapter 22 . 12/2/2006
I loved this chapter! So full of emotion and passion... keep on writing!
lascheik chapter 22 . 12/2/2006
YES! I was so excited that another chapter was up...

"I'm more of a character writer." - Me too. ;)

Gah... Poor Aurora... Gah. Poor Eric!

Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the writing!
ooies chapter 22 . 12/2/2006
Rawr good chapter! Although I think you should expand the family meeting/eating scene b/c... if it was my kid I'd probably be freaking out a lot more and dinner probably wouldn't've been the 2nd thing on my mind lol it just seems a little rushed is all *shrugs* still good though. So your going to make her human again humm? D I hope so that would be cool! Update soon!
ruthiepoof chapter 22 . 12/2/2006
wow, good job on the makeout scene! Were you not planning to put the makeout scene originally? well, I must say it was good! Oh my goodness, I can't wait for the next chapter and I hope they end up together eventhough it's hard to make Aurora human again because she is dead already. :(

Thank you so much for the update again!
Rischel chapter 22 . 12/2/2006
Ok. I totally have to say this: It's about time they got their kiss on! Haha! They finally kissed! WOOHOO! Very discriptive in the kissing scene. Yea for you!

I'm glad he decided to tell her about her human life and not keep it a secret.

I'm still curious as to what part in the story the boy across the street plays... hm... or if he doesn't have one...

Eric is so cute... I love how he gave Aurora room to breathe after he told her, that was very generous.

Can't wait til the next chappy!

-Rischel
CreepSneakPounce chapter 22 . 12/2/2006
hmm, best chapter yet, with a make-out scene as a bonus

anyway, as people go, real ties only come in the face of tragedy

and what I'm wondering about and willing to debate with other ppl with (I used to be in the debate club, so dare. I quit it after 1 year.) where the heck did Aurora go?

any suggestions? come on, give a point and elaborate!

my guess would have to be, if she does remember, her house and neighborhood, maybe even her grave, since she just found out that, well, she used to be human. so in order to think she'll have to be in a quiet place, which is basically her neighborhood.

that's my theory, so update and let's see if I'm right! LOL
greenfoundation chapter 22 . 12/2/2006
Woo! She saved him.

But it was kinda sad that she ran away. *sniffles* poor Eric.

Hehe.

Bye!

Lubbed the chapter. :D
The Ferrett chapter 22 . 12/2/2006
YES! YES YES YES YES YES yes hehehe

::)) I want more i want their romance he has to be with her YES!
Denizen47 chapter 22 . 12/2/2006
So i've just spent the past few hours reading this story and I LOVE IT. It's good to see such a fab story still being updated, please update. And hooray for the angelic first lady... *ehem*
Sure as the Dawn chapter 22 . 12/2/2006
O, great chappie. I wonder how long they'll 'last', now that the make-out session happened, and I wonder if there's gonna be some awkward stuff. Oh yeah!Is Aurora gonna decide to go back to being human? And are there gonna be more "attacks"? Update soon! :D
Alley chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
Aurora reminds me of my friends. I have wierd freinds. What's reakky wierd is that most of them are boys, except like 5.
xwritrfreakx15 chapter 21 . 11/28/2006
Uh-oh...that's not good. That's really not good! Oh, man what is Eric going to do! The death was a surprise for me. A huge surprise. Great chapters! Expecting more!
alley chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
NO! not love. you have a really good story going on. I LOVE it!
The Key of Destiny chapter 21 . 11/28/2006
Eric's in danger! What'll happen? (Update quick!)
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »