Reviews for The Guardian Angel
Bubbly Girl chapter 26 . 2/1/2010
Aw... this story is so going on my favorites list!

I want you to know that you did an amazing job on this story! Great job!

Peace,

Bubbly Girl
Dead Deactivated chapter 26 . 11/1/2009
YAY ADORABLE! How many pages is this story if i may ask?
Elizabeth Cross chapter 22 . 10/25/2009
there is the scene i was waiting for xD
Elizabeth Cross chapter 18 . 10/25/2009
its chapter freaking 18 and no mad steamy kissing scene yet?

jk jk XD

Good job so far, still got like seven chapters left though xD
ShadowBrilliance chapter 26 . 8/12/2009
Ahh! I loved this story, I almot cried at chapter 25! So happy! Thanks for writing, and don't forget to check out my story, reveiw! Lolrotf, love your writing, seriously, AMAZING!
Jollz chapter 8 . 4/28/2009
Oh my good the approval thing was just so funny! Awesome story!
LupusAries chapter 26 . 3/8/2009
hmm so no presidencie...so its up to us to imagine if he gets to be president or not. I really liked the whole epilogue with their at home scene. Well he is like me in the baking department...i can cook but i cant bake anything except pizza (Homemade one). I also liked their banter about who is smarter. It was also a good touch that you let them doubt their relationship at one point, it makes them more real, but also good that the couldnt be without each other. They really banter like and old married couple! The scene in wich he says lets have ten children, is just funny.
LupusAries chapter 25 . 3/8/2009
Yay! she is Back! *gives-little-miss-angel-a bear hug* I so like it that she is is back. Im happy that they could see the sense in her being on earth...well so i guess i was right about the first lady. I got an idea that if they were together he would call her angel. So needles to say i liked the ending of the chapter. i liked the scene with Dario, that "Dude, you never told me how hot she was" had me grinning, i got the first idea that she could be back, when i read this. So Bob also is going to go to his love...good. The scene where he talks to his friends while he was down was good also it showed really good how down he was. Good Chapter and Good story...now on the epilogue.
LupusAries chapter 24 . 3/8/2009
Sins? Sins are so overated! I dont believe in them...yeah im a protestant so i dont believe in hell either! I like that scene with the both Archangels. Hmm so he has a skeleton in his Closet too. Hmm why do they want to make her an archangel?

No! She wont come back? What that is soo unfair of them! I know this wasnt reasonable but i hoped for a happy ending...im sad right now.
LupusAries chapter 23 . 3/8/2009
Oh i simply like the Lorna parts! I think theyre maybe my favourite parts of the whole story. I liked her conversation with Aurora in the Library, how she doesnt give up until the truth comes out and how she cares. And i like the scene with her, Dario and Eric how she eggs him on.
LupusAries chapter 22 . 3/8/2009
So the first kiss...finally you did let us wait for some sweet time now. Hmm yeah i can understand how Aurora is conflicted. I really liked the scene in wich they talk about her brothers...it has a lot of depth and makes her believeable. Hmm is that problem out of erics family, due to the defeat of the evils?
LupusAries chapter 21 . 3/8/2009
What the heck? Jensen Undermeyer is on of the Devils Cohorts? And Aurora being somebody who died? Its only logical somehow. I really liked the part with her little brother being that perceptive about Eric. I also Like Lorna she is a good friend. Hehe Lorna and Aurora having a girl talk...that should be interesting.
LupusAries chapter 18 . 3/8/2009
Haha i soo like lorna! Her conversation/argument with Aurora was soo great! Lorna brings a whole new level of fun into this story. The Chapter ending was good also. Hehe whats going on with this two...ive got a strong feeling about who is going to be the first lady.
LupusAries chapter 17 . 3/8/2009
Oi Oi i like Lorna! She is really Quirky! Hmm what is going to happen to Anna and Edwin? I liked Auroras and Erics conversation when they steppen in on Lorna and Dario. And yes Eric is presidential material with the way he helps people...atleast the kind of president you would wish for. Also their Conversation on Auroras Matchmaker attempts is very good.
LupusAries chapter 15 . 3/8/2009
I really really like Lornas and Auroras Conversations. Hmm i dont know about that Dario...strange guy...very strange. Not for coming for help but i somehow dont get him. The scene where Lorna gives Aurora ideas about Jackson and mrs. Smits is just too good.*lol* Oh Lorna dont go for Jayden, i dont like him.
489 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »