Reviews for The Guardian Angel
LupusAries chapter 14 . 3/8/2009
This Story is soo funny! I really liked the conversation between Lorna and Aurora. Her "you naughty little angel" had me cracking up. Hmm just what im thinking about...what about Dario? Is hee good, bad and why can he see aurora. Mediums, Angels? this gets interesting.
241marina241 chapter 26 . 3/2/2009
i love this story it if a fab ending

i am going to look at some of your other storys
justdazed chapter 26 . 11/20/2008
yay a sequel!
bookwormhottie chapter 26 . 11/19/2008
One of the best fictionpresses I've read yet
bookwormhottie chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
love it
TwilightEclps chapter 26 . 11/17/2008
I love this story I have read it twice!

under the bed chapter 26 . 10/30/2008
aw that was so cute. ]
Novella Vialli chapter 26 . 8/26/2008
Loved it!
Ngoc1231 chapter 26 . 7/12/2008
Aw! I had a feeling that she would be able to come back as a human. This totally made my day, next to getting the tickets for Dark Knight haha.

I was totally trying to imagine the scene when Eric just saw Aurora standing in the school. It was really cute haha, although it was in my school haha. Well at least my high school doesn't look to bad.

It took me a while to understand that they got married haha. It was like until they were talking about the honeymoon thing and I was like omg.. what wait, what happened haha.

Love the story!

*Ngoc1231*
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 26 . 6/15/2008
i love this story, ive always searvhed for a plot like this. and its the first hetrosexual stpry ive read in ages, and when i say ages i mean it

and i love it

awesome, dont stop writing, and kutgw!

youre awesome

ciao

Sam
JusticeWriter chapter 26 . 6/2/2008
Aw. This was a very good story.
Bookworm28 chapter 26 . 5/23/2008
aw i loved your story :D:D

beautiful :)
Entice chapter 14 . 4/30/2008
Aw! Favorite chapter ever! I really like Lorna... i hope she at least stays his friend!
Desparatum chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I absolutly loved this story! I liek angel stories and romances, and yours was the best one of both I'd ever read to date! _
paigeDarling chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
this is such a great story...really! great characters with awesome personalities. it has the right twist and turns that it needs to be a wonderful story. Though i was also expecting that there would be more of unveiling stuff to aurora's human past. but it's really great! you can really write something big in the future! Goodluck!
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »