Reviews for The Guardian Angel
Fer chapter 4 . 8/23/2006
ohh my god... I loved this story...please don't take too long to write an other chapter
chic rebel chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
this is interesting, i want to see where you're going with this. ;D
rollwithit chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
haha very amusing start! i look forward to reading more. aurora's comments are really funny!
MP chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
i cannot believe you've only gotten 5 reviews! this story is really good so far and i am completely exited for the next chapter! please update soon! really good job!-mp(i would write you another review just so youd have lots but that would seem kind of stalkerish... jk :)
Smallbog chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
I love the premise of this story :) It's really refreshing (at least to me) after all these vampire stories that seem to be everywhere.

I can't wait to read more - Aurora's so innocently cute and Eric's the typical nice guy - I can really understand these characters :) UPDATE SOON :)
tearitrightup chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
i think that his guardian angel will somehow become human and be eric's first lady when he becomes president. eh, just a guess. UPDATE SOON!
BreeZ chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
*squees for being the first reviewer* YAY! *sits and waits impatiently for the next chapter* . What? Patience is a virtue...one I do not have. *LAUGHS* Keep writing!
tearitrightup chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
only one chapter? update soon!
BreeZ chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Fwe! I lurve the story so far...Aurora reminds me slightly of myself...;)
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33