Reviews for The Guardian Angel
Mean titan chapter 22 . 4/3/2007
Yay! I hope she still gets to be his angle.
Mean titan chapter 21 . 4/3/2007
AHK! Why wasn't he a good boy. he should've just stayed home.
Mean titan chapter 19 . 4/3/2007
Uh... yay? That was an almost halfway kiss between the two of them.
Mean titan chapter 15 . 4/3/2007
Lorna is sorta boy crazed, din't you think.
Mean titan chapter 12 . 4/3/2007
Aw! Aurora so totaly wants to have erics babies.
Mean titan chapter 9 . 4/3/2007
So Eric's dine being stupid, thats a good thing.
Mean titan chapter 7 . 4/3/2007
I really like this story so far. It's amazing.
Mean titan chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
The two are so cute together.
Mean titan chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
I like the lion king.
slee5133 chapter 26 . 3/17/2007
omg i love this story so much! its so good and not cliched! please please please write the sequel! good job!
MythCreatorWriter chapter 26 . 3/15/2007
Wow, that took awhile. I found this story and been reading it off and on for a couple weeks.

It. Is. Awesome. I love this story! Every character is a person, and not just a character or Mary-Su. And I love how Aurora and Eric's relationship wasn't 100% perfect. If it was, then it wouldn't be realistic.

Aurora. Ares. Apollo. I noticed the mythologic names there. I love this story! It's brillinatly written! The haunting thing is, the writing style is much like my own.

PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! You're a brilliant writer! And I feel so bad that I didn't follow it from the beginning!
Tempest116 chapter 26 . 3/6/2007
I love this story. Awesome job. _
AJS chapter 26 . 3/3/2007
Oh I really like this a lot! I love supernatural fics! Haha I thought it was especially cute when Eric was playing with her feathers, lol. So she was his first lady :D I kept thinking that, haha. Eric is just a freaking genius. He's like your atypical jock that everyone wants to find but CAN'T. Gr. Lol. It's kind of sad that she doesn't get to see her old family and stuff even now that she has come back to earth but I guess you can't have everything you want. Their kid is ADORABLE. Holy shit. AH. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL! I am SO going to read it especially since I love those kinds of books/stories like the 1st son blah blah like Jadrien in I-forgot-the-name-because-I'm-super-bad-with-names and like All-American Girl (a book that if you haven't read yet, should read). But yeah. You should definitely write that!

I didn't even realize that your fic was nominated by SkoW! Usually I plow through all their nominees for good reads but I never really checked the fantasy section before. I'll definitely vote for yours because I love this fic! Even though I'm probably not very qualified because I haven't really read any of the others :x Haha. You're actually a very good writer, so yeah. I liked this a lot. I was like... attached to my computer screen because I couldn't get enough (: Keep up the good work! I'll be looking out for that sequel and I hope you win in the SkoW competitions (:

- Alyssa
Litty122 chapter 26 . 3/1/2007
I loved your story! It was amazingly written and the plot was great. I loved the characters and the story made me cry. Great job and I can't wait for the sequel!

:D Litty122
xPicturexPerfectx chapter 26 . 2/28/2007
Hello, I very much enjoyed your story! I even fell inlove with some of the characters. No way to forget them! Well, thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us.
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »