Reviews for The Guardian Angel
Litty122 chapter 26 . 3/1/2007
I loved your story! It was amazingly written and the plot was great. I loved the characters and the story made me cry. Great job and I can't wait for the sequel!

:D Litty122
xPicturexPerfectx chapter 26 . 2/28/2007
Hello, I very much enjoyed your story! I even fell inlove with some of the characters. No way to forget them! Well, thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us.
Shadow of the Black Wolf chapter 26 . 2/28/2007
wow..very nice and deep. I kinda figured Aurora would become human or that Eric would die and they'd live in Heaven together but I like her coming back better because they had kids! Nice story, a lot of emotion in it. Good work.
Winter Spring Romance chapter 26 . 2/24/2007
I lov this story! I LUV IT X10! Please make a sequel!
Meg Wren chapter 26 . 2/23/2007
I love this story. Other that a few dry spots and gramatical errors it was great.
amo angel324 chapter 26 . 2/22/2007
THIS IS A REALLY GOOD STROY. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WRITE MORE. YOU ARE A VERY GOOD AUTHOR. I WISH TAHT I HAD YOUR SKILL.

LOVE ANT :-D
Luv-TU chapter 26 . 2/20/2007
I love this story!
UneInconnue chapter 26 . 2/11/2007
The story's just so sweet. ]

Aw, anything planned for the sequel?

I"m looking forward to it.
ILYMEFOREVER chapter 26 . 2/5/2007
What a beautiful story.. i had a blast reading it... it was perfect..

thank you so much for sharing it with all of us..

Mary
mimi sempai chapter 25 . 2/4/2007
Yay! I LOVE this story! It's one of the best! _ Keep up the awesome job! And i really hope there's a sequel!
mimi sempai chapter 24 . 2/4/2007
OMG! I know you already finished this series and i have been reading it since the beginning! I really like this story! I would have reviewed on all the past chapters but i just couldn't wait to read the next one! _ Just wanted to say you're a REALLY GREAT writer!
unconnected14 chapter 26 . 2/4/2007
I loved the ending. I hope you write a sequel.
Mac Vicchrilli chapter 26 . 2/4/2007
aw! That's really all I've got to say. That was cute! I'll look forward to the sequel :) Keep up the amazing work!
Point Zero chapter 26 . 2/4/2007
Ello, its me again.

I loved the epilogue and I can't wat for the sequel.
Little Maluco chapter 26 . 2/4/2007
That was really really really really cute and adorable and I loved it! I want you to know that I think your story was very excellent and I voted for you! GREAT job!
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »