Reviews for A Thousand Bayonets
yuanyuan chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize

lijuan chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
huimei chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize

welcome to check ourw website :
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
hi !

eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

DeepSeaDragon chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Well, I rather enjoyed this first installment. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of it (since it's completed already).

As for more detailed thoughts:

I like your emphasis on the power of print and the media. The fact that our hero (or so it appears thus far) Florian is mostly a threat to the Baron due to his ability to influence others. Interesting. I can see why you have a fondness for reporter heroes.

Florian himself seems to be fairly likable so far. I was a little disappointed that he did nothing to defend himself when Vestin had him at sword-point, but I suppose he's not that kind of hero (which is fine and dandy, albeit not what I'm used to). I did like his interactions with Nina and the priest, however.

Although this story is pretty long finished and feedback on it at this point will only do you so much good, I did enjoy this chapter and will be reading more.
dreamshell chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
A good second chapter. It took a little to figure out Spriggan and Ellie are kids/teens, but I got it by the end. And Aisaro is growing on me, what with continually beating commoners at games and the way he caught Spriggan completely off his guard. Can't say Julaine is at all interesting to me right now, though.
plumbucket chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Fantastic, fantastic. Even in the first chapter, I can see the weighty potential in each word. Thank you for the wonderful reading experience; will be back to read more.

Push
Written chapter 24 . 10/12/2008
whoa, this story was brill. I was hoping for more closure at the end, but you seem to have somehow brought up more questions than answers. I might just be really stupid, but I'm not entirely sure what happened here. is he cursed now? I dont entirely understand the nature of the curse, but it's interesting...

uhh... I dont really have anything intelligent to say. I thought this story was very smart with awesome characters and plotting. seriously, well done. there was so much going on, and you didn't spell it all out for the readers, but just sort of gave us this slice of these people and their lives. sort of. but the story was plotted well, so it all sort of came together and yeah just awesome.

also, love the choice of setting and the lack of info dumping. that was awesome.

aand... the end. I know I already talked about it, but it was awesome. it's the kind of thing that sticks with me, and that's great.

are you published? or are you seeking to be published? I think you should seriously consider it. I mean, maybe not this story (though, I adore it and wouldnt mind seeing this published), but you know? you're a hell of a writer!

and finally, do you have any suggestions for reading material?

haha. okay, bye. thanks for the excellent read.
Written chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
Oh no! well, I must say, nina was very brave to have dinner with him. I hope she gets out of this alive.

and can I just say that it sucks how florian's hands were broken?
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »