Reviews for To Kill the Cherubim
Sylvia Marri chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
To quote one of my fave band's song, you got this story "Hands Down."

Jake's made an impression on me already at first chap. Wonderful job you did with the McGowans (Cas, Zed and Nick). Already curious with Cas' bunch. And Jim, hmm, you quite gave the guy a character. Haven't been around commenting on stories much lately, but I figure that story's worth it. Great job! Looking forward to more chapters. *salutes*

P.S. You misspelled "tray" as "trey" when she ordered vanilla sundae and apple pie at Mickey D's. )
West Creep chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
after reading the first three chapters of your story,,.. i found it really interesting,,.. and i have fun reading it,,.. So,i hope you could update really soon,,..
norain chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
you've got to update!

i like this story muchly!
Evil Monkey chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
Hi! Um...just reviewing to tell you that T.K.T.C. is looking really promising. I can't wait for the next update *wink, wink*
Liz Inc chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
Ha. I love how everyone knows that Jake is crushing on Cassidy EXCEPT for Cassidy herself. XD

Talk about irony.

Anyhoo, great chapter! I can't wait to see what Cass does when she finds out what Jake really thinks about her! And what her evil cousin will do once she discovers that her chances to snag the guy are slim to NONE. XD

Har har.

In her face.

Update soon!
Marija.90 chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
Hahaha. I loved this chapter especially the end, Jake is so hooked to Cassidy. It's funny because she has no clue, and wants to hook him up with Torrie. I can't wait to see what happens when Jake finally finds the courage to tell Cassidy how he feels. Imagine her suprise and... dread?

Please update soon. I'm addicted to this story. lol

Marija.
live-life chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
YAY! *hops around* the third chapter! I'm still in love with your characters, i just can't read enough *sighes* Okay but i have a question(while it may be sort of stupid but hey) so does Jim actually like Cassidy? I think it's kind of mean that he(Jim) usead Cassidy to get under Jake's skin, the stupid...*continues to mutter* okay, so i'm done now. Thank-you very much for writing another chapter!
chic rebel chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
aw, i think its so cute that jake is like that. update soon!
StarDust1880 chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
lol, why is cassidy so clueless? aw, poor jake and evil nick, _
Adhuc chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
Oh.

oh dear. did I hawr at you? I'm STILL horrified at that. Though I did laugh out loud at your recanter.

I'm so bad at reviewing, but when I do, I do indeed usually fail to curb my spasticity. Sorry!

Also; "He was so dead." I do not think truer words have ever been spoken. xD
xiao16 chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
still loving this story. cassidy's so dynamic, or did i say that already? anyways, keep up the great work!
live-life chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
wow! how can i put this? i love this story! There's just something enigmatic (spelling?) about the characters that leaves you begging for more. And thus i beg you for another chapter! i don't think i can survive with only two chapters! I enjoy your style of writing and i love how your characters are so developed, even in the beggining!
Liz Inc chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Cliche? Maybe. But I LOVE cliche. So its all good here. XD

Well, I like what you've started here. It's...interesting. Cassidy seems like a pretty cool main character, Jake is HOT, (which is a must, har har), there's a bitchy gal out to piss everyone off, a few best friends, cool siblings...yes, my friend. I do believe you have a wonderful beginning here. I hope you can continue it soon!
Mystery chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Another great chapter. Do you know when the next Harry Potter book is coming out? Hope you update soon. Can't wait to read more!
demee chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
I LOve THIS! dont be to nervous cauz you write like a pro! at least to me! this seriously is very entertaining cauz im not to sure how certain things will happen so it keeps me all happy! update soon! and thanks for metnioning me i feel special!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »