Reviews for To Kill the Cherubim
Dead Deactivated chapter 11 . 9/5/2009
AW! i cant wait till the next chappie! And i am waiting for Jake to make his next move DUN DUN DUN
LadyShinkukaze chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
Love it~ Update soon XD
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 11 . 8/26/2009
l
karinhate chapter 11 . 8/21/2009
i hope that she does some thing about her cuzz. i love the fact that victoria runs away from nick. what happend between there parents and nick? Plz tell me that she relises that she likes jack.
Larnca chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
Just want to say I love this story! I love the characters and the plot line. You are a very talented writer!
superficialowl chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
I really like this story and really hope that you update it soon. It is a really good story ling and the characters are really interesting.
shy green rock chapter 11 . 11/24/2008
I really like the story! But I can't read chapter 9 at all, do you know what's going on?

Sorry about the death in your family. Hope you feel better soon.
ghepardo chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Awesome story!
qwinci chapter 11 . 5/23/2008
I'm sorry to hear about your family member. My condolences, & I can only hope that you return to writing this AMAZING story (it's my favorite of yours yet) soon.
OoohLookACat chapter 11 . 4/20/2008
well it's been a while

and this is my first time reading this

so i dunno if you still accept reviews?

either way, just wanted to let you know

that i love your story

it's too addictive for words

whenever you get back on track

i'll be here

izzie
Sylvia Marri chapter 11 . 3/5/2008
Heya there! Hope you're doing better after what happened to one of your family members. I miss your well-written updates for this story but it's completely understandable that you have other matters at hand right now. Just wanna let you know that should you pick up your pen again (so to speak) for TKTC, you still have an eager reader here willing to dish out a note or two about how wonderful I find your story. Good luck! )
toazdo chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I know this'll sound cliche and overused but I'm sorry for your loss. You're a great writer and I love the story!
mlizadams chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
you should check out this story
MiscellaneousMe chapter 11 . 12/15/2007
Sorry to hear about your loss, love the story so far. ]
LondonLi chapter 11 . 12/15/2007
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope that your family gets through this difficult time by becoming closer. We love your writing, so whenever you get inspired again, you will definitely be welcomed back! I hope you have a Merry Christmas.
192 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »