Reviews for To Kill the Cherubim
MiseryLovedHer chapter 11 . 12/15/2007
i was hooked! continue writing kay!

and sorry for ur loss!
Charlotte Isla chapter 11 . 12/14/2007
Hey, I really like your story and I'm sorry for your loss, but i hope you return soon. The story is really amazing. And it sort of sounds like cliche and it sort of doesn't. Also, I really loved the way you could characterize each character by describing their personality really well. Not all writers can do that, but you where right on.

By the way, who's the guy you chose the pic for Jake?
yayawhynot89 chapter 11 . 12/14/2007
Sorry for your lost and take all of the time you need we all understand
euphorictragedy chapter 11 . 12/14/2007
This is good... really good. One of my favorites now. I'm really sorry about your loss and I hope that you feel better soon.
jen chapter 11 . 12/14/2007
hey im sorry for your loss...and ive been waiting a while for this story...it just uhmm maybe when u do post a new chapter..u could put a ahsort summary of whats happened so far..because i do not rememeber a single thing...like the details are beyond me... so a short half page or so summary would help your readers...anyways take your time...
Jevanminx chapter 11 . 12/14/2007
I feel bad about for you, I know what its like even though I'm enjoying this fic there is no way I am going to force you to write when your not ready, I'll be waiting for the update when you are up to continuing.

JM
phelps112 chapter 11 . 12/14/2007
Sorry to hear that somebody died. Who needs sanity anyway? Happy holidays, don't worry they get better.
Cora Zabini chapter 10 . 12/13/2007
Heya

How come you havn't updated in ages...*grumbles* you must really update real soon! Please it's really good.

But one question where is Jim? I wanna see some jelousy and competition between the both of them! please

Cora
Duchess Treacle chapter 10 . 11/13/2007
brilliant and like the indepth-ness of the story.
Random Person who Loves Story chapter 10 . 11/5/2007
PLEASE update soon with lots of well-recieved, happy love declarations? *puppy dog eyes* I really think that you've done well developing your characters, but I am intrigued as to what cassidy's family is supposedly "hiding." Why doesn't Nick want to go back home? Why did they need the diner as an escape? Why is Zed so silent and not sociable? Maybe you could bring that about as a stronger conflict, get Jake and Cassidy together (*jumps for joy at thought*) and...something.

romantic sappiness..please? :D
Bellaria chapter 10 . 10/27/2007
this is very cute, sweet and i will be watching :D
anon11345 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
did u know that a cherubim is an angel with six wings?
victim of reality88 chapter 10 . 8/22/2007
Hey. Just read this for the first time. I love it so far. I like how more aspects of Jakes personality are slowly coming out. Anyways PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
in your head chapter 10 . 8/15/2007
I really love your story. It's written in a way that doesn't make my eyes usually hurt when its about high school romance. I do wonder though, are you still going to update this story? I'd be really sad if the answer is no. (
too light for gravity chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
"And yet, there was Parrish, in his room, taking a box from one of his cabinets and depositing the picture of a strawberry blond haired woman inside. Another addition to his ever growing pile."

that part made him sound like a stalker

*shrug*