Reviews for Hellspawn in Gucci
artificial destiny chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
woah. amazing start.
Enigmatic Night chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Hi!

Just wondering, is this story ever going to be taken off hiatus? I just found it, and I can see it hasn't been updated since '06, but it's such an interersting concept. I hope you decide to take it back up.

Awesome.
predict.this chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
Wow... I'm really impressed with your story. It's interesting, engaging and free of any grammar/spelling error. I really like it, please write the next chapter soon!
KiraLove chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
YAY! Two reviews for you in a day. I think this looks REALLY interesting. You always see something about the SON of the devil, but this is the first that I've seen of the Daughter of the Devil. I think you could go really far with it.
Fleeting Moment chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
This is good! UPDATE!
InkyPink chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
Interesting, original and well-written! Nice work, I'll be following this one :)
Evenunderscore chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
There is a little redundency in your story, but that's not a very big deal. Once again, I thought it was funny, maybe I just have a dark sense of humor. I love your descripitions of the charachters. Keep writing.
Evenunderscore chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Ha Ha! What a prolugue. I really like your writing style, it's so funny, but at the same time it has a chord of seriousness. Yes, hell is preferable to living with a newborn, not that I would know. Keep writing.
Taiteilijan chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
Once again this was amazing...I love it still. Hope you update soon ... Geena
Taiteilijan chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
This made me laugh so hard...I don't know why. It amused me immensely though and I am totally hooked. I was listening to this rock version of Phantom of the Operah too I don't know but i think that affects the mod...Ok I'm done... Geena
Angel of Ink chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
I like it!

I want to write a story about the Devil's daughter... only his biological daughter, who grew up in hell. People seem to like stories about Lucifer, so... )

But yeah, it's quite good.
YuLian chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Hey, this is a really good story! Please, expand on it!

-YuLian
Rayne Logan chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
I hope there is a future update for this, at some point. It sounds pretty cool, though the first chapter was a little confusing at points - i suggest more explanation in the next chapters, although it does set me up to want to read more, which is great, I guess that's what you were going for :P

I love the plot. I think I'm gonna have to try and find the inspiration you mentioned.

The Prologue was just as good as the first chapter, but I do hope they get longer!

Looking forward to more :)
Maddie Fyrce chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I love the idea. I'm also a fan of the Undead series. I hope this is as good as it seems!