Reviews for Feral Hearts
LoveisMe chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
i love ur feral heart story
DJ chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
so far the story was very good. Even though I wish you would post the rest on fictionpress, I understand your reasoning.
qwerty chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
i like it. however, the setting isn't very defined. that'd be cool if you could put more detail of teh setting.
mgviangradof2008 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
cool story!
Stang65 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Love this story... I'm trying out the forum thing - we shall see if I get it right. I really want to read the rest of this...
mesusolyic chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
love love love

Great story. Nice flow too. Doesn't dive too deep into the settings and focus on just the characters. Good balance.
jlr chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I really like the character you have created here and am excited to read more of your work. I am a little confused as to why she has the wolf? It doesn't seem like anyone else does. I don't think it is a big deal, but a line or two in explanation would be helpful.
supa chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
That's two thousand, not twenty threads. It cut the number down.
superficialowl chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Go to her forum that is listed in her profile and post 10 replies or threads that follow the board rules. There are almost 20 threads on the board, there is plenty to post about and plenty to read. Anyone not able to find enough to say isn't trying. It's perfectly fair, because she wrote these stories for FORUM MEMBERS only. She posted them up here so they could read the preview.

It's only when you've posted in every thread that it get's hard to post. The first 50 are easy.
phelps112 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
i did visit your site, but I don't have enough to say to post ten times. Plus I couldn't find anybody elses stories. Not fair to post only half of the story *pouts*
Lyra Waterflame chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
What does that mean, 'The rest of this story can only be read on my forum for those that post 10 times?' Post ten what? Also, does that mean you won't post more here? Cause I'd really like to read more... You have such an interesting plot line... Come on, don't make me call the winged monkeys! *wink*
Far Saturn chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I absolutely adore this story, it's very interesting, and the style of writing you use fits perfectly for the storyline. I enjoy this story so much, I've joined your forum, and i can't wait to finish it!
Okazaki chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
This is such a great story plot! I just finished my 10 posts (in less than one hour) so I get to read the rest of this story!
Luv and Peace chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
o. Can't wait to read the next part. I'm already on ur website!
Jeremy Gomes chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Nice work! rape is a touchy subject in writing and yet you pulled off a great novel touching on the subject and dancing away lol
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »