Reviews for Beneath the Darkness: Memoirs of the Fallen
sappyromancelvr chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
Why dies he lie about his name?

And update update! :)
sappyromancelvr chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
...can't believe he actually did that haha.
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Love this! Seems like one of the few where Persephone actually wants him to come. :)
rubyreader chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
great please continnue
malinkapinka chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Interesting. The narration is very fluid and has a style to it that is all your own. Though somewhat tinged with darker themes, what isn't, in the great expanse of mythology? Characterizations are wonderful, enticingly written.

On a more personal note, my hope died when I read that it took you a year to update, but checking the update-date for this one and seeing it to be relatively recent, the hope flared once more. I look forward to not being disappointed. This definitely goes on alerts, so please don't prolong the agony and post a new chappie already! ;)

cheers!

-linkpink14
Engx chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Gah! I love their first meeting! A little banter and some lust. ;] Perfect. I already don't like Anemone and I'm hoping Minthe won't appear. Update soon! I'd love to read more on this. :]
FreakieGeekie chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
I really love what you've written so far and would like to read more.

You and several others have given me the courage to write my own adaptation of their story.

Many thanks for inspiration and much love for your wonderful writing.
pacific.babe chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
I love this story! pleasee keep updating!
zagato chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Hi! I like your story. It has potential. Please update. If you want, you can browse at the wonderful stories here about Hades and Persephone. Thank you!
Gaiacaecilia chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Great story please keep writing
zagato chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Hi! I've added your story to my favorites so I can see your next update. Thank you!
waffles chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
two words: love it!

and since i'm only gonna use those two words...

love it x 10
your vennela chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
Your take of this myth so far is really good. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Vennela
Ann Sanders chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
I really like your story. It is one of the best that I have read on this site. Please write more.
Christina Storm chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
This is one of the best versions I've ever read and I've read a lot of them (nearly 40, I think, if you can believe it) because I'm really into greek mythology, so please, please, please get back to and finish this story because I can't stand not knowing what will happen next!