Reviews for Latte At First Sight
queen-of-the-sand-castle chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Aw...nice! I love the misunderstanding. Great job!
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
so cute!
musiclover621 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Hey girl! The story's really sweet and well written! I love cliches, but only well written ones like yours, :D Keep up the good work!
Elizabeth07 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Lovely story and I love the fact that in the end Brianna did not suddenly change her mind and believe in the cliche of love at first sight. The ending was great, I don't think that it needs an epilogue.
Melisa Massacre chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
But...But...

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
x3life chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
aw u really enjoyed reading this one-shot! it had the whole clique best friend thing and the cant tell each other and happy ending. ) and i just lovee thoese! haha.
Tasha Lee chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I must say, the second I looked at your profile, I KNEW you were a good writer. I didn't even have to read this to prove it. But I figured that I needed to click on something to add you to my favorites list, so I read this anyways. Nice work. Good grammar, cute plot. I'd like a little more Caleb POV, since you did put that in there, but that's about it! :D
mia5081 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Loved the story, it was so cute! I'm going to believe that they end up old and married together lol )

~Mia
izzo17 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
very well written Louisa!

i love your characterisation-definitely sparks and compatibility between Bri & Cal there

Latte At First Sight is defnitely hilarious and heart-warming!

Great work!
claretmadeira chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Love it, Louisa,I always do, but why do two of your stories have...I dunno...best friends, cliques, and kissing involved? Ingore me, every one does. But still, it's good.
OrangeStar13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
loved this again! :D
Kimberli Kitten chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
That was really sweet.
Queen Anabella chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
The story had a nice flow throughout. It was consistent! (Consistency is something I've yet to master.) It was a cute story. Very lighthearted. I'm sure you've been told that a million times.
Mad for Figs chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Gosh, I have no idea how many times I've read this story, and now here I am reading it again for my reviewers found review.

And it's still as amazing as the time before.

Honestly, this one shot is just so adorable, cliche, but still absolutely amazing. It just seems to flow so well, that I don't think I could find anything wrong with it. At all.

Well, you did put down 9 instead of nine, but that doesn't matter right now! Everything else just elimnates that little detail.

Great job. :D
Mosaic Stains chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Usually I'm not into cliches- although honestly all romances are a cliche in some way- but your was exceptionally good. That's saying a lot for me. Because like I said I really am not into cliches. They tend to make me sick, along with high school romances. I mean what girl doesn't believe in the Cinderella fantasy? Even one who is completely and totally level-headed. Yet a not all have to be entirely false and fantastical.

Like I put before, yours was exeptionally good. What I especially like about it is the basis of realism within it. The line where you have she continuously states she doesn't understand guys. She's not apart of any group, being that's she's practically a loner. This I know from experience. And she wasn't mushy- mainly this! A typical in her thoughts. Sure.

I also liked how you had it she didn't believe in love at first sight but in lasting love. Personally I believe in lust at first sight, attraction at first sight, but not love at first sight.

I think love is a strong emotion, and therefore has to grow within a length of time.

Now, the typical things, like how the school whispered certain things, or how his sister busted in the room and said what she said, I really wasn't too enthused about. My reasons have more to deal with my dislikes for the things I've stated above.

As to the descriptions and grammar. Well, the grammar was very neat- my philosophy is no one can be perfect. Not saying you made any mistakes, just expressing an opinion.

The descriptions, were a bit... short. You described her emotions, but certains other doodads would have been nice about the scenary or image. Perhaps though, it would have messed the story up some, being that it's fine.

Anyway, you got my kudos for this. And I'm glad you don't plan to write a sequeal or longer story about them.

~M.S.