Reviews for Latte At First Sight
C.F. Anne chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Hey! This is a great and cute little story. Great narrative and adding the little snipit of Cal's point of view was sweet. I just have one question. How old were they when them met? Anyway, good job! It would be really nice to write another chapter, but I think that It's fine the way it is.
sweetone0018 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
absolutly amazing. It was so cute. it definitly made me smile.
emrevolemina chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
this is so cute!
peachfruitsalad chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
another amazing story! Blah I love it! (*note to self: no more coffee!... I should go on those caffine patches, like that lady in Meet the Robinsons... that would be funny*)

more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more!

...

... please?
jane speaks chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
This was so cute! Falling in love with someone who just happens to be your best friend? It can't get any better than that. Good Job.
Kriti chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
oh god,i love you!im already all over TCC n this 1 was super cute too!ur stories actually finalised my descision-i totally love cliches as well!ur doing great!pl. update TCC soon!thnx
FindingADream chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I love this. So much...umm yeah thats it...
emerald chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Aww, awesome. Fantastic plot and writing. It was sweet, realistic and just fun to read. I can see something like this happening between two best friends. Yes, believe in love at first sight or not, you'll fall in love one way or another.
Isabella22 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
This is perfect just the way it is!

Loved it!
makexmexspin chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
aw so cliche yet so beautiful. ok that sounded weird but ok i like it alot! (i hate exclamation points but they get the emotion across)
FreeDaChickens chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Aww . . . that was really cute, I loved it! Very light and fluffy. :)
pinkshades chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
... AW!...

[moments later]...

AW!

Seriously, I cannot stop purring over this. This story is way too cute! I absolutely love it. So no epilogue? I guess I gotta go read your other stories now, huh? _
monophobian chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Aw, that was sweet! Cliché, but sweet. The little author's notes in the story (i.e. "NO DIRTY THOUGHTS!") weren't needed at all. You wrote it well enough for the reader to know what you were talking about.

It was predictable, but I think that's what made it enjoyable for me. I knew what was going to happen, but it's always interesting to see how the author's going to make it happen.

Your style is descriptive enough to "paint a picture," and yet still maintains this sense of simplicity. Very nice.

It was a very good one-shot. I'm glad you're only keeping it as a one-shot, though. There's not really much to build off of, since you finished the story.
DancingChaChaFruit chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Well, I got bored of school and homework, so I decided to scan through FP, and ultimately ended up reading this. And here I am.

This was undeniably cute. Though if you want my honest opinion, I simply think that TCC is just written better (to be frank, the flow got kind of awkward at some points). And plotwise, I think it's rather too complex a plot for a one-shot. Just because it's the best friend cliche, I think that, in general, it needs more time to develop the friendship between the two main characters. Also, Brianne seemed kind of like a bland character (and maybe she's not the most exciting person, but everyone's got their quirks). I recognize that you won't be able to completely develop her character in a one-shot, but I just felt like maybe we could've known a bit more about her personality. After all, she didn't really have any friends. Obviously, there's something about her that's some reason for that, but it was never really explained. Or if it was, I didn't pick up on it.

That's all I have to criticize, though. Really, this was incredibly cute and an enjoyable read. ) You've definately got talent (as well as skill). Good job! )
Athania chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
*squeal* It's so CUTE! I love it!
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »