Reviews for Latte At First Sight
elohimdancer319 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Aww... that was great. I'm rapidly becoming a fan of one- shots. Great job!
xPink Blossomsx chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
That was so cute and adorable! I love it!
beautipearl chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Cool. that was so cute. something nice to cheer me up on the last day of winter break down in florida. Yay, I just hate school!:)
polyphonic spree chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Wow. At first I was a little hesitant in reading this because I was so used to the TCC plot and all the characters, but I was like What the heck, I'll read it!

And I'm SO glad I did! This story is amazing... and of course there's the super-hot guy Caleb in it... which is very ironic seeing as I was just watching the Covenant, and the other super-hot guy's name is Caleb!

XD Good job on the story!

-Teresaa
letsdotheraindance chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Wow.. Powerful and wonderfully written. && they got together in the end! :D You also avoided being cliched by just making it a one shot. I don't think it'll be necessary for an epilogue. The change of POVs alsodid a great job in showing both main character's emotions. :)

I remember you mentioning that one of your works is kind if similar to one of mine in your reviews. && I agree. Hehe. The difference is yours had a happy ending. [&& yours is better, too. :P] You did a terrific job in writing this shot, Louisa. :)
KimHua chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Hey, that was great. Personally, I think "friends who become lovers" are far more realistic than "Oh gosh, she's so pretty, I think I love her". :-) Yours was kinda a combination of the two. :-)
hellokittygirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Beautiful.

-Lqd
thisaccountisdeadNOW chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Ah! How sweet! :D But anyway, I could have sworn you used the 'popcorn up the nose at the age of seven' in "they call it a cliche". Didn't you?

good story though!
HawkDancer chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
This story's great! (From reviewers_found) It's better than your other one-shot, because it's not so sad. .
Yummers chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
M-hm. Yummy.
Emotionless Crystal chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
That was so sweet. It's true, love at first sight is so overrated but it seriously was sweet.

Err, yeah, I was too lazy to sign in.
Lady DreamWriter chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Very interesting and intense. I really liked this one a lot. You did a great job with this piece.
soFresh'likepomegranate chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
that was the most adorable fantastical makes you wanna squeal and giggle and all that fun stuff story in the whole world.

hehe. whoosh. what a long sentence. so i'm guessing you can probably say that i loved the one shot.
Kaede Kitsurani chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Aw...that's so cute. I guess bitchy cheerleaders can be helpful sometimes too, huh? ) Great job.
wandless chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Fantastic story. Really cute!
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »