Reviews for The Secret Teens
Agent 003 chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Um...yeah i have a few issues with this. Mainly how the mysterious man talks to them. Would a secret agent recruiter really speak the way he did? I find that a little off settig. Last i checked, "wrestling guy wasnt a real position on a secret agent team. And finally, the teens just went along with it like nothing. Not very realistic
aCynicalPerson chapter 25 . 2/26/2009
Cheerful. Awesome story tho.
UrFaveFreek chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I like this story. I was looking 4 a good sci-fi story and yours wuz the first one. But at the end when they called names, you really should included last names.
SaraCakes chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Ahaa, okie. Hi! I'm Sara. :P

Erm, at the first paragraph, Sara keeps repeating, "I blah. I blah. I blah." It gets annoying if you keep reading it over and over. So maybe you could try different ways to put it in words? Hm? :P It dies down so that's good.

Also I'd keep away from using capitals when someone is shouting, I know it's a habit of chatting and stuff, but it gets annoying when someone is reading a book. :P

Though, I like your story. It's fun. :D
Lizzykai chapter 25 . 1/4/2007
CURSE YOU TOBY! YOU KILLED MY LOVE AND TWO OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS! Not cool.

The part where you killed yourself was so sad ;_; The heart knife... and I totally could see the part with Justin trying to stop you happening. So sad! I miss the good old days of happy endings... but still, I liked your story!

All good things must come to an end.
Lizzykai chapter 24 . 1/4/2007
"It’s time like these is when we need to be together and make each other feel better. Your heart is pure gold. You gave your heart to Gary. He’ll watch over you. He’s going to be with you always." Wow, that is so amazingly touching and beautiful. So sad, but so comforting.
Lizzykai chapter 23 . 1/4/2007
Wow, that really is a homecoming disaster! The part where Gary and Patty died was so sad! You're right, we'd both be total wrecks. So sad :(
Lizzykai chapter 22 . 1/4/2007
"Almost having a Romeo and Juliet story except for the last part. Killing yourself." Foreshadowing?

Lol, I loved the part with the hair-styling! I doubt my hair would curl very well, hee hee. Can't wait until we straighten Gary's! And I love the Kodak moment. "A beating heart is like listening to a drum. A heart is a musical instrument." Very nice :)
Lizzykai chapter 21 . 1/4/2007
Woah... pretty intense conversation with Marcus, and so dramatic and emotional! Really well done, I totally couldn't pull away from it!
Lizzykai chapter 20 . 1/4/2007
Oh, the rising action leading to the climax! The dream was pretty cool! I totally didn't see the witch burning thing coming, that was neat. Well, you know, not a good thing, but a creative twist!

I can't wait until Homecoming!
Lizzykai chapter 19 . 1/4/2007
Ah! Falling for the enemy! Dun dun dun, how will it ever work out? And plus, a cliff-hanger! I must read on... good job!
Lizzykai chapter 18 . 1/4/2007
Yay! I loved this "slice of life" chapter :D The end was great! I started laughing so hard when I read the part about Patty and the clothing on the ground! So true!
Lizzykai chapter 17 . 1/4/2007
Oh no! Falling in love with Toby? How will that ever work out? The suspense is killing me!
Ilwase Believe chapter 23 . 12/12/2006
:'(

lots of tears to be spilled for patty

and gary...