Reviews for hopeless wishing
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
There are some obvious grammar issues in this piece, but it doesn't bother me so much because you're writing from your heart, and this is the way people think. We don't all think in perfectly constructed sentences, worrying about whether or not there's a prepositional clause at the end of our sentences. This is real, and that's nice. Keep writing! :)
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
it's amazing that you can bring out such a good poem in such odd inspiration...
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Amazing. Fucking poignant and real and amazing.

So. Beautiful.

* Noelle
by His blood chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
this is so, so amazingly beautiful. it's perfect and raw but absolutely incredible. some of the lines in here just ... scream, absolutely amazing. i meant everything i said in my other review. i wish you luck this year, and ... i know you have the strength. you don't deserve to hurt so much anymore.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
you may consider this a rant and all but i think it's really well done. i havent read your work in ever, i know, but im glad i did now, because it's so nice. well done. this poem makes me feel kinda sad, knowing that friendships fade or burn out the way they do...
sharpedgedpen chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
it's raw, not a rant. it shows exactly what your thinking when you think it as you think itIt shows us youWhich in my mind is exactly what poetry is supposed to do.