Reviews for Sunshine
FlowersBite chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
Good story!
lightXdarkness chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
It was an overall great story. I liked the characters and the plot was pretty well developed. I must say though that Roe reminds me so much as an anime character (forgot the name of said anime character _) Just glad they made it happily.
Waiit they died in the original ending?!
Kugatsu chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
Awww sooo cute lol I think I like this ending better than the original XD
Die In A Hole With Penguins chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
It was such a sweet ending! Then I read the authors note and burst out laughing. I really liked this story, I'm glad it turned out the way it did.
Not Abigale chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
Can you post the original ending. I love the story, I just really wanna know what happened? :D Great story!
acorn2oak chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
OMG!

I laughed til I hurt!

Brilliant payback. I'm in love with Timmy too. Heh!

Awesome!
PyroTech chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
cool! you should post one up with the original ending
theStarfly chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
I love this ending..

but I'm curious how you'd manage to kill them all?

I'm so happy this story has finished, it's so cute!

.. that sounds like i'm happy it's over though, cuz it's not. you're aware you need to start another amazing story to make up for lack of this one, right?
hiyo-chan chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
O.O then i dont like the original ending . xD i like this one better. rotfl, i love this story, and most of not all, of your writings.
Wanabet chapter 8 . 9/25/2008
OMG! Kill Meth and Roe, bring back George, and then throw meth and roe's body into some frigging hole to rot in. Update soon!
CoolHanyou chapter 8 . 9/21/2008
nice )
pandasXrobots chapter 8 . 9/21/2008
man oh man. meths is really... something else. I LOVE IT! yes! the tension. okay, well, i will wait for the next chapter. i will wait for however long it takes. i love this. whe!
CoolHanyou chapter 7 . 9/11/2008
awesome pleaze update soon im lovin it
JtheChosen1 chapter 7 . 9/11/2008
o god i just can't stop reading this! way too INTENSE!
pandasXrobots chapter 7 . 9/11/2008
yes! and another great chapter to read. this just keeps getting better and so on... ;-; yeah. timmy is in a situation... some type of. meths is so mean, but he's so great.
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »